I am told my tractor is 25 HP + or -

Arlin Oilfield

Jun 25, 2014
Westlock
I finally got my tractor home. The only markings that I can find on it are An Kubota LZ on the hood and a Sunshine on the front
There is a 2250 0n top of the Engine Head.
There is no tag that I can find on the transmission.
It is a 3 cyl.
Any suggestions on what size or model this might be

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
There should be serial number tag with your model number and horse power mounted on the transmission by you left toe if your sitting on it, if not there then it's under the floor board

Arlin Oilfield

Jun 25, 2014
Westlock
OK
I found the ID Plate on the frame on the left side just ahead of the front axle.
It is an L1802DT
No issues so far except that I have questions about the oil in the transmission and why it slobbers out the vent/filler cap on the top of the transmission.
Can anyone tell me where I can get a manual that would tell me what type of oil I need, where does the hydraulic oil go and how much All that stuff

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
OK
No issues so far except that I have questions about the oil in the transmission and why it slobbers out the vent/filler cap on the top of the transmission.
This problem may be due to a plugged up vent in the transmission case.

Under the seat on the side of the tractor there may be a tube sticking out that looks like a question mark (laying on its side). Unscrew it and see if it is plugged up with some kind of junk. If so clean it out and see if that resolves the problem. There may be more than one vent so look around.

Arlin Oilfield

Jun 25, 2014
Westlock
In one video that I saw Vic said that while using some PTO attachments one should be using a PTO overrun clutch.
Are those readily available??

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
In one video that I saw Vic said that while using some PTO attachments one should be using a PTO overrun clutch.
Are those readily available??
Yup, got mine from fixthatford.com, had the best luck through them as far as getting one that worked. Makes a huge difference when your are bush hoging and need to stop.