Daily Chuckle

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
😱😱😱😱😱😱 Families would have to talk too each other 😱😱😱😱😱😱
Nooooooo!!!!!

I can be 5’ from my wife with no one else for miles and we still text some things to each other because of all the, “You never said… “ conversations we’ve had over the decades.

Used to be I’d say something like, “See you in a couple days” and I’d get, “You never told me you had to be out of town the next two days”. Yes I did. No you didn’t. (Repeat at least 40 times.)

Now I still get “You never told me…” but now I have a written record and can respond “Based on the texts, I told you a month ago and you responded with a thumbs up. Reminded you last week and you responded with a thanks. Reminded you Tuesday and you said I already told you twice so quit acting like you’re stupid.”

Without texts I’m not sure I’d still be married.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Nooooooo!!!!!

I can be 5’ from my wife with no one else for miles and we still text some things to each other because of all the, “You never said… “ conversations we’ve had over the decades.

Used to be I’d say something like, “See you in a couple days” and I’d get, “You never told me you had to be out of town the next two days”. Yes I did. No you didn’t. (Repeat at least 40 times.)

Now I still get “You never told me…” but now I have a written record and can respond “Based on the texts, I told you a month ago and you responded with a thumbs up. Reminded you last week and you responded with a thanks. Reminded you Tuesday and you said I already told you twice so quit acting like you’re stupid.”

Meme's to my wife, or her sending them to me 😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣 Other then that we actually talk. 😬😬😬

Reactions: 1 user

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Nooooooo!!!!!

The way you describe your communications WITH texts I'M surprised your married!!

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
Nooooooo!!!!!

He said/she said is not proof. Texts, and video's are.

Reactions: 1 user

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY "THOMAS COOK VACATIONS" FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS:

1. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."
2. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."
3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."
4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."
5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."
6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."
7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."
8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."
9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."
10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."
11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."
12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."
13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."
14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."
15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."
16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."
17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."
19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."

Reactions: 1 users

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
That was, legit, one of my requirements. I wanted some room so I could let the dog out in the morning and a couple hours later after I forget she's out there, she's still finding stuff to do on my own property. That and being able to run outside naked if need be. Not that I will, but if I wanted to...