Daily Chuckle

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
For a long time those 'solar/wind/ powered clothes dryers were BANNED by a city BYLAW in some nearby cities to me......
They were the only kind of clothes dryer I knew how to fix. Then I became an engineer.

Reactions: 1 users

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Speaking of kids in the stores behind the counter,, I had a gallon of milk go through the scanner,, and it didnt ring up so this young casher scanned it again,, nada ,, and a 3rd time,, I said you know thats free. She said what do you mean, well if you scan it 3 times and it doesnt ring up then its free. And she looked at me as serious as a heart attack and said they never told us that. At which point I got an elbow in the ribs and my wife said thats not true he is just being an azz. Kids what are w going to do with them
what to do with them ........???

kicking them IN the AZZ - is that the right answer?

OK - I jest, but sometimes you just want to reach out at them and touch them BACK into reality!

I worked with another teacher for 18 years - great guy, he would ALWAYS remind his classes, THATS why there are pictures on the road signs and fast food registers. PEOPLE cannot read !

I remember going to the grocery store with my mom (ok 50 years ago)- and the person behind the counter KNEW EVERY FREAKING price of EVERY freaking product - whether it be a can of beans or a head of lettuce!!!

Riddle me this batman - spose - just for the sake of argument that every person's cell phone stopped working for 24 hours - JESUS - the world would stop spinning.

Ok - my rant is over - back to the channel!

Reactions: 1 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
what to do with them ........???

kicking them IN the AZZ - is that the right answer?

OK - I jest, but sometimes you just want to reach out at them and touch them BACK into reality!

I worked with another teacher for 18 years - great guy, he would ALWAYS remind his classes, THATS why there are pictures on the road signs and fast food registers. PEOPLE cannot read !

I remember going to the grocery store with my mom (ok 50 years ago)- and the person behind the counter KNEW EVERY FREAKING price of EVERY freaking product - whether it be a can of beans or a head of lettuce!!!

Riddle me this batman - spose - just for the sake of argument that every person's cell phone stopped working for 24 hours - JESUS - the world would stop spinning.

Ok - my rant is over - back to the channel!
😱😱😱😱😱😱 Families would have to talk too each other 😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users