Case Drain – KX41-2V

xenophon.nl

Feb 22, 2022
Netherlands
If there are not 3 hoses on the hydraulic motor, you can run it by plugging the 2 hoses from the mower to the Aux couplers of your machine. Ensure you are spinning the mower in the correct direction and watch your hydraulic temperature light.
Thank you, i need to see if the rental company also agrees with this.

I included a page from the WSM (I only have the mechanical chapter), it has a diagram showing the service port is last in line, so basically after the service port it returns straight to tank. I don't know if that changes anything or maybe it is always like that.

Attachments

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I am starting to think my model does not have the valve. So what can I do to connect the mower? Just use the double acting valve? Or connect one aux port to a return line? But where and how can I ‘T’ into a return line?
Itss become ckear you do not need a case return. But apparrently there is some issue related to the return line. What exactly does the mower documentation say about the return line? Finding a direct return if thats required should not be hard.

Dan

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Thank you, i need to see if the rental company also agrees with this.

I included a page from the WSM (I only have the mechanical chapter), it has a diagram showing the service port is last in line, so basically after the service port it returns straight to tank. I don't know if that changes anything or maybe it is always like that.
Thats about as clear as mud.

The oil cooler inlet pipe would be a candidate for a direct return (tee). How is the oil cooler connected to the valve? That picture in the manual is not very good.

The diagram appears to show a pressure relief valve between the tank outlet port on the control valve and the inlet on the oil cooler. I think you would want the tee upstream of that relief.

Dan

Last edited: