BX Front mount Snowblower?

blkfl1

Equipment
bx2370
Jun 9, 2013
Harvard IL
Does anyone make a front mount snow blower for the BX2370?
It seems like Kubota gets as much for theirs as you could buy a complete garden tractor with a 48" deck. Is it just me or are they just too hi priced?

Kurtee

Equipment
BX2660, BX2680 cab, JD 2032R, Honda 5518, JD X590, JD X739
Oct 3, 2013
Nicollet, mn
The blower lists for $1977.00. I had to give $1000.00 for one for my Honda 5518 last year used. Used and needed some lovin. Outward appearance tells me that the same people built both. The Honda uses the same type of quick attach but rotates the opposite direction and is 42 inches rather than 50. If it is as I suspect made by the same people you will not be disappointed. The Honda really blows snow. I thought about getting the Kubota blower but want the loader available in the winter at least for now. You can buy rear snowblowers for about the same money but do not need quick hitches. Where I come from quality does not cost, it pays, which is why I chose Kubota in the first place.

Gso125

Equipment
L6060 cab and loader
Sep 16, 2013
USA
I bought the 50in front mount snowblower from Kubota when I just bought my bx25d. It was $3000 because you need the quick attach front mount frame and pto long drive shaft to the mid pto. It's heavy duty like my old Ariens snowblower I can't wait to try it out.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I got the 50" Kubota blower for my BX24 and I love it. The quick hitch allows you to add other front attachments to your BX.

Gso125

Equipment
L6060 cab and loader
Sep 16, 2013
USA
I got the 50" Kubota blower for my BX24 and I love it. The quick hitch allows you to add other front attachments to your BX.
Sir what attachments can we get for the snowblower quick hitch. The dealer had another quick hitch for the loader so I could get forks and a blade. But another $300 for hitch $1500 for a plow blade I didn't buy it. I'm thinking on a skid steer loader plate so I can get a grapple.

84cj

Equipment
Bx1800, 60 inch mower, front snowblower and bucket.
Aug 8, 2013
Gorham, Maine
I paid $1000 for my blower, quick mount and shaft when I bought my bx1800 this summer. The blower is well used, dealer did put new height adjusters and a new edge on it. Actually kind of anxious to try it out.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Sir what attachments can we get for the snowblower quick hitch. The dealer had another quick hitch for the loader so I could get forks and a blade. But another $300 for hitch $1500 for a plow blade I didn't buy it. I'm thinking on a skid steer loader plate so I can get a grapple.
For a moment there I thought my Dad was behind me ;) No Sir here I'm an NCO (Army humor).

You can put a front dozer blade as well as a sweeper (my next toy) on the front mount quick hitch.

From what I understand you can get a quick hitch for the loader that is similar to a skid steer type.

blkfl1

Equipment
bx2370
Jun 9, 2013
Harvard IL
Ok does anybody have a kubota electric tip Ajuster or chute rotator?
If so wear does the electric for it hook up?
I am putting a linier actuator on the tip of the chute and wanted to know wear kubota hooks up theirs.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Ok does anybody have a kubota electric tip Ajuster or chute rotator?
If so wear does the electric for it hook up?
I am putting a linier actuator on the tip of the chute and wanted to know wear kubota hooks up theirs.
The electric linier actuator that Kubota offers is crap. Mine lasted a season. They are not sealed very well water will build up and fry the motor.

The power is tapped off of a hot wire down current from the fuse panel (If I remember correctly. I'll check in the morning). The actuator is controlled by an on-off-on type switch.

Gso125

Equipment
L6060 cab and loader
Sep 16, 2013
USA
For a moment there I thought my Dad was behind me ;) No Sir here I'm an NCO (Army humor).

You can put a front dozer blade as well as a sweeper (my next toy) on the front mount quick hitch.

From what I understand you can get a quick hitch for the loader that is similar to a skid steer type.

LOL I call everyone sir or ma'am because of my job, but its funny how many people that hate it lol.

I was just looking at all the pine needles on my driveway and thought what can I use to sweep or blow them with tractor. I'm going to look into one of the sweepers also. I read you could use on light snow also. Thanks

Last edited:

blkfl1

Equipment
bx2370
Jun 9, 2013
Harvard IL
The electric linier actuator that Kubota offers is crap. Mine lasted a season. They are not sealed very well water will build up and fry the motor.

The power is tapped off of a hot wire down current from the fuse panel (If I remember correctly. I'll check in the morning). The actuator is controlled by an on-off-on type switch.
If you could please post the location that Kubota uses to power their blower tip actuator.
Thanks

Kubota_Man

Equipment
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Sorry about the untimely response. Schedule got busy.
Without tearing everything apart...If you need me to I can.
I know I followed the manual.....and...I believe I went off the ACC wire.

Attachments

blkfl1

Equipment
bx2370
Jun 9, 2013
Harvard IL
Sorry about the untimely response. Schedule got busy.
Without tearing everything apart...If you need me to I can.
I know I followed the manual.....and...I believe I went off the ACC wire.
Thanks
No need to tear in to it.
I just thought someone would know were a acc wire might be.
Other than the port under the seat.

kubotaman574

Equipment
BX2670 B2650
Aug 8, 2013
Elkhart In
Does anyone have the Hydo Swing Chute? When you Turn it does the Hydo handle Have to Go all the way out to get it to turn?

I just got my New Blower installed at the Dealer, When you turn it to the left it moves as soon as you touch the Handle, but to get it to go to the right you have to push the handle all the way over.

When I use my FEL if Dumps as soon as the Handle is Touched in Both Directions

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
574 You should be calling your deal as it is NEW they SHOULD be coming out to either work on it or take it to the shop. cause something sure don't sound right to me just MHO

Kubota_Man

Equipment
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Does anyone have the Hydo Swing Chute? When you Turn it does the Hydo handle Have to Go all the way out to get it to turn?

I just got my New Blower installed at the Dealer, When you turn it to the left it moves as soon as you touch the Handle, but to get it to go to the right you have to push the handle all the way over.

When I use my FEL if Dumps as soon as the Handle is Touched in Both Directions
I am not sure why Kubota did this......maybe someone with more experience can chime in.

When you rotate the shoot there is a detent at the far right position that you need to push beyond in order to get anything other than you FEL to work. It took my dealer and I about 4 hours to figure it out as they had not up to that point had sold a snowblower with a hydro shoot deflector. So it was a lesson for the both of us.

kubotaman574

Equipment
BX2670 B2650
Aug 8, 2013
Elkhart In
THANKS Kubota Man, that is Just what it is Doing, Dealer Said they Weren't Sure if it was Right When I called, But called me Back today and Said it is Right.

Underwhere

Jul 7, 2013
Freedom, NH
Does anyone know if the 2750 is actually a good snowblower?

I know we don't have a ton of front-mounted options.

It's quite expensive so i don't want to go wasting my money on a mediocre snow blower simply because it's the only one available.

I have read reviews of it clogging.

I already have a nice walk-behind and it tears through snow.