Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25DLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
As far the DEX has if somebody dumped him, that’s their loss and his gain if he landed with people who care. If he ran off there was probably a reason. I have not see GSDs range out like a hunting dog does.
According to the people who captured him, he had been sitting by the side of the interstate for more than a day. He's a big dog at around 95lb.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
According to the people who captured him, he had been sitting by the side of the interstate for more than a day. He's a big dog at around 95lb.
Oh my….What A holes that left him…as if its so easy to accidentally miss a 95lb GSD (I wonder same thing when I see people’s shoes / boots on the road - how do you miss that?)…maybe there was a legitimate reason, but it’s good DEX found a home before someone mistook for coyote/coydog or farmer found him running their stock looking for food. I bet DEX will appreciate the good people that took him in.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Oh my….What A holes that left him…as if its so easy to accidentally miss a 95lb GSD (I wonder same thing when I see people’s shoes / boots on the road - how do you miss that?)…maybe there was a legitimate reason, but it’s good DEX found a home before someone mistook for coyote/coydog or farmer found him running their stock looking for food. I bet DEX will appreciate the good people that took him in.
He's been with them for three weeks now and is a sweetheart. The Malinois is thrilled to have a wrestling buddy. She's too much for the retrievers but Dex is a good match for her. This is his home now. I might need to get dumped by the side of I90. 😂

flahead_river_01.jpg

• Love

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
He's been with them for three weeks now and is a sweetheart. The Malinois is thrilled to have a wrestling buddy. She's too much for the retrievers but Dex is a good match for her. This is his home now. I might need to get dumped by the side of I90. 😂

Could you ask if they would be interested to take in a two legged dawg that will work for food and hunting rights and happy to be on call for on site security as needed (has own ‘tools’ for the job)?

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Could you ask if they would be interested to take in a two legged dawg that will work for food and hunting rights and happy to be on call for on site security as needed (has own ‘tools’ for the job)?
There's a long line so you might have a bit of a wait! 😂

As for security I think all is good. My friend has more firearms than a gunshop, is very competent with them, and now has a big German Shepherd to work along side his Malinois who is a scary dog for anyone wishing ill will! (y)