Anyone try these (BX tractor upgrade)?

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
What a shocker that some manufacturers use smoke and mirrors to sell their products. 😂 I admire Kubota's conservative and understated approach. It seems that they consider the system in its entirety and have a sense of how the equipment "should" be used.
MORE POWAH
I'm completely satisfied with my little tractor, it serves my needs very well. I spoil it, in a strong sense. I pet it and pat it and rub it's belly. In return, it's always there and ready in my time of need.

A little Spinach will help it along the way.
;)

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
What a shocker that some manufacturers use smoke and mirrors to sell their products. 😂 I admire Kubota's conservative and understated approach. It seems that they consider the system in its entirety and have a sense of how the equipment "should" be used.
True - this fellow is no stranger to tractors but he was hung up on the loader rating.

I tried to explain to him that I was dubious about it and my rationale, but he was fixated on it.

I never saw the spec in writing; just his explanation. He’s a smart guy…very smart guy.

He did ask me to go look at it with him before he bought it.

He has been happy with it and recently bought another larger cab model Mahindra to probably spread manure and plow his long driveway. Seems pleased with it also.

I doubt I would ever follow suit, but it works for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

WI_Hedgehog

Equipment
BX2370 (impliment details in Profile-About)
Apr 24, 2024
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
I remember Good Works Tractors doing a video on Kioti and Mahindra out-lifting Kubota by a longshot, and eventually he switched to Kioti because of the additional features, greater capacity, and lower price of Kioti.

About a month later I think I remember reading a thread about how it became difficult to get Kioti parts--though I could be mistaken. It's probably good to look into these things first regardless....

Reactions: 1 user