Going Implement CrAZy

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hi Slim. I'm sure running a mini ex has to count for something. They are a blast to use. I put a small addition on the house a few years ago and rented one to dig the footings. My son ,my son in law and I all took turns. I only hit the house twice.We want one pretty bad. Too expensive for just a playtoy though.:D Dusty

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Finally I have new pictures to share. My tractor should be home by the end of this week with any luck. It's been a long road to get here and I had to buy a 7 x 16 trailer to get it where it needed to go, but the loader is on and the tires will be weighted and the backhoe mounted this week.

Now, finally I might be able to get some of my work done, and I really need to if I'm going to have things the way I want them instead of the make-do way they are now.

Here's a good picture of my tractor before the "operation" and three after the loader is on.

Now with the loader.

Woods LS84 Loader and genuine Kubota ROPS.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
DAMN! I'll give ya a Million Dollars in Monoploy money plus Board Walk and Park Place for that Kubota!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Mind me askin what that brand new loader cost to put on your tractor? I'd like to get one on my B6100 but I think I need a bigger damn tractor period.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
YEP I'm going to have to sell off my first born male child to get a loader! Damn shame too cause I aint having kids no time soon!

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hi Slim. That loader looks great. I took the loader off of my B7200 and put it on the B8200 and it is a lot smaller than yours. I am kinda drooling here. Thanks for the pics love pics.:D:D Dusty

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Well, when it comes down to the final bell I have spent more than I had budgeted for everything just on the loader and backhoe combined. With a little care this mature little tractor may just live a very long and productive life. I guess that's what we ask of any of our machines. The best pass the test, and that's why we hold them in such high esteem.

It's no wonder that people buy old tractors and bring them back to a useful life looking like new. They deserve to shine on the outside as well as they have shined in working for us.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
While theres a certain amout of joy I get from being on a tractor, there a HUGE gap that it cant fill like a woman can! So I reckon I'm screwed and stuck with a tiny tractor!

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Hey Slim, Tractor pics lookin' good, but I gotta say the backgruond sure looks awfull flat for Vermont. I'm in So. Vt. and just picked up this little beast;
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/boomerangsrd/001-2.jpg?t=1272390838
Came with a three point hitch finish mower, york rake and a three point hitch dump trailer.
I'll be upgrading in a month or so to a B3200 as soon as I sell off a few guns/implements.
The tractor is in Northwestern Vermont at the present time and it's pretty flat up there. Wiskey5th why would you trade off that little sweetheart? :confused: That B6200 is a great looking machine. If I bought a new seat my tractor would look almost as new as that one does. I'm sure you have your reasons. Good luck with your new B3200.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Hey Slim,

That's going to be a nice setup when you get it all mounted up. I had a woods backhoe just about like that one. Yours is a lot prettier than mine was. I would like to give you a warning about it so you can keep an eye on it. It was a little hard to tell in the pictures but it appears the outriggers will stick straight out to the side when lowered. If so you should watch them close. That is their weak point. I put mine in a bind digging a stump out and broke both of mine. When the first one gave way the entire machine shifted and bent the other side. I could raise the bent one enough to load it back upand the other was hanging by the hydrolic lines. Total loss of my backhoe. After checking it out further the frame had been damaged as well. Had to scrap it. That design is why Kubota stopped using woods backhoes and now build their own. The outriggers on my 4672 are angled to the rear just a little and they make a big difference being done this way. The harder you pull the more they are planted to the ground.

Just thought I would pass that on to you so you could keep a check on them. It cost way to much to replace.

Attachments

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Bulldog, thanks for the heads up. They do come straight down to the sides. I'll keep an eye on them. Is there an adapter to change the attitude of the outriggers or any other "fix" that you know of?

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I don't no of any upgrade to fix this. I'm sure it wouldn't be to bad to either make a piece or just simply change the angle of the factory mount.

Honestly, I would just watch what I did and take care of them. If I had been warned ahead of time I could have watched mine better. I had no clue they had a problem with that.

I was young back then and didn't look at things the way I do now. Having to pay for your own toys makes a difference.