Fixing hole in side of block

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex., Beer fridge
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I have little doubt that Joe is doing this repair/engine rebuild/repaint, for the sole purpose of flipping the little Kubota.
Most of us would do this work (for ourselves) in the very best way possible.
Joe, apparently has a different mindset/goal.
You could be right. But who cares?

All I know is I have come to conclusions in the past without really knowing why, and I have been wrong.

BUT even if you are right...so what? Except that if you are right, too bad for the purchaser perhaps, ...that much is certainly true.

But it is all speculation at this point. Maybe he will post the tractor for sale here at OTT! :ROFLMAO:

I do have to agree if I were doing the work for my own use, I would not probably worry about paint...

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
You could be right. But who cares?

All I know is I have come to conclusions in the past without really knowing why, and I have been wrong.

BUT even if you are right...so what? Except that if you are right, too bad for the purchaser perhaps, ...that much is certainly true.

But it is all speculation at this point. Maybe he will post the tractor for sale here at OTT! :ROFLMAO:

I do have to agree if I were doing the work for my own use, I would not probably worry about paint...
There’s a few members that account for a majority of responses to Joe’s project.

Those members are usually derogatory and offer nothing beyond ridicule.

Probably something they feel a need to do. Makes them feel important.

I won’t engage in that type of behavior nor condone same.

Like you, I may not do Joe’s project the same today.

There was a time I got something done as best I could with my own resources.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users