Hydraulic top link questions

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Not to hijack this discussion, but the quick hitch topic is something I’ve wondered about. I have never had a quick hitch except for Pat’s on a previous tractor. My current tractor has a category 2 hitch and I have both cat2 and a few few cat1 implements that I use with adapter bushings. How could I use a quick hitch with all of my implements?

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
Not to hijack this discussion, but the quick hitch topic is something I’ve wondered about. I have never had a quick hitch except for Pat’s on a previous tractor. My current tractor has a category 2 hitch and I have both cat2 and a few few cat1 implements that I use with adapter bushings. How could I use a quick hitch with all of my implements?
I have both, cat 1 and 2 quick hitches. It is a bit of a pain changing back and forth, but not as much as trying to connect directly to the implement.

jyoutz

Equipment
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I have both, cat 1 and 2 quick hitches. It is a bit of a pain changing back and forth, but not as much as trying to connect directly to the implement.
I’m wondering if it would be worth it since I have extendable lift arms? They make a huge difference.

jyoutz

Equipment
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Hmm… I see that HF has the cat 1 quick hitch on clearance for $135. How does the top hook work with the top link?