Hydraulic top link questions

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
The empty slot is for a third set of remotes.

Your #2 has the float function. So you need to swap the hoses between the the sets of remotes. To do this you need to pull out the lower left hose, then the upper left hose and push it into the lower left port, then put the other hose into the upper left port. Then do the same for the right side. This will connect the top cyl to the valve with the float function. Once done test the direction each cyl moves. You may need to swap the hoses side to side to get them to move the way you want.
Personally I have them set up so pushing the #1 lever forward lowers the right side, kind of like your loader valve. The #2 is plumbed so moving the lever forward lift the back of what ever implement I have attached.
We all need to learn, just a matter of reading and asking questions. If we did not want to help we would not answer the questions. So feel free to ask away.

Gaspasser

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L6060, FEL, forks, front snowblower. KX033 mini ex. Dump truck, Husqvarna saws.
Dec 16, 2023
NH
Ignoring the third function, OEM Kubota remote hydraulic valves to fit your L6060 are independent of each other.

One must specify which type of valve(s) one wishes upon ordering, and a float/detent valve can be mounted in any position.

There is no reason (aside from cost) why you could not install a float/detent valve for the third position.
Thanks again STD. Am I right in thinking the float lever goes in that empty slot. I'll call dealer Monday to see about float installation. Wish I were savvy
enough to know to ask for this in the first place. They are coming out in 2 weeks to do 200 service on my mini-ex. Wonder if they can do float on tractor at same time. Thanks again. BTW, box blade arrived and started to train on it.

Attachments

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Thanks again STD. Am I right in thinking the float lever goes in that empty slot. I'll call dealer Monday to see about float installation. Wish I were savvy
enough to know to ask for this in the first place. They are coming out in 2 weeks to do 200 service on my mini-ex. Wonder if they can do float on tractor at same time. Thanks again. BTW, box blade arrived and started to train on it.
There os no "float lever". IF your valve has a float option you push the regular lever past a detent at the end of the initial travel and it locks into the float position.

Dan