Daily Chuckle

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
The Kiwi TSA takes the 100ml limit very seriously and impounded my toothpaste.
never understood that as you can 'modify' a carry on ,working laptop to 'meltdown',possibly taking the plan with it.
I didn't say the rules were intelligent, and the TSA doesn't make them. It's just that some are more diligent in enforcing them. :ROFLMAO:

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
OK explain it, my old country boy brain doesnt understand
Compare the original photo to the phrase that has been stated as what it’s supposed to say.

Write the words physically in the same order on a sheet of paper as the image shows.

Then looking at each word, you can see how a letter was replaced with something else in the image.

After you do that, you can read the image without worrying about replacing any letters… It makes sense to your mind.

I didn’t see it at all, but I adapted to today’s world. I plugged the text of the original image into an AI bot answer in 10 seconds or less. With my Apple iPad, I could copy the text from the image without having to retype anything.

Hope this helps…😂

Edit: just noticed that window was still open on this iPad. This should make it even easier:

The text you provided appears to be a form of leetspeak, where letters are replaced with numbers and symbols that resemble them. Decoding it results in the following:

1. **N73LL1G3NC3** = Intelligence
2. **15 7H3** = Is the
3. **4B1L17Y** = Ability
4. **70 AD4P7 70** = To adapt to
5. **CH4 NG 3** = Change

Putting it all together, it reads: **"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change."**

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Compare the original photo to the phrase that has been stated as what it’s supposed to say.

Write the words physically in the same order on a sheet of paper as the image shows.

Then looking at each word, you can see how a letter was replaced with something else in the image.

After you do that, you can read the image without worrying about replacing any letters… It makes sense to your mind.

I didn’t see it at all, but I adapted to today’s world. I plugged the text of the original image into an AI bot answer in 10 seconds or less. With my Apple iPad, I could copy the text from the image without having to retype anything.

Hope this helps…😂

Edit: just noticed that window was still open on this iPad. This should make it even easier:

The text you provided appears to be a form of leetspeak, where letters are replaced with numbers and symbols that resemble them. Decoding it results in the following:

1. **N73LL1G3NC3** = Intelligence
2. **15 7H3** = Is the
3. **4B1L17Y** = Ability
4. **70 AD4P7 70** = To adapt to
5. **CH4 NG 3** = Change

Putting it all together, it reads: **"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change."**
OK I have got to dumber than a box of rocks, cause if you dont know the words in the first place it still means nothing