Daily Chuckle

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Anyone going to Australia who wants a decent Ranch dressing. Actually, if it isn’t opened, it’s perfectly acceptable to pack nearly any processed and sealed product in checked bags. There are some exceptions, obviously. You can even transport ammunition and firearms if they’re in separate bags and properly declared and completely inaccessible from the passenger cabin. Again, limits apply. It’s much easier with just the firearm and purchasing the ammo at your destination.

If it’s in carry on luggage, no liquid container can be more than 100 ml or 3 oz or in a pressurized container (aerosol ). I forgot to put my 107 ml tube of toothpaste in my checked luggage leaving Auckland on 07/05. The Kiwi TSA takes the 100ml limit very seriously and impounded my toothpaste.

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
"Then" was better.

Well, not that last one.

The "then" on that last one is literally killing people.
You know, the other stuff I may not like, but I am damn well convinced I will die if I ingest kale "chips"!

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Anyone going to Australia who wants a decent Ranch dressing. Actually, if it isn’t opened, it’s perfectly acceptable to pack nearly any processed and sealed product in checked bags. There are some exceptions, obviously. You can even transport ammunition and firearms if they’re in separate bags and properly declared and completely inaccessible from the passenger cabin. Again, limits apply. It’s much easier with just the firearm and purchasing the ammo at your destination.

If it’s in carry on luggage, no liquid container can be more than 100 ml or 3 oz or in a pressurized container (aerosol ). I forgot to put my 107 ml tube of toothpaste in my checked luggage leaving Auckland on 07/05. The Kiwi TSA takes the 100ml limit very seriously and impounded my toothpaste.
I pack local beers in my luggage when traveling home. 😂🤣😂🤣😂 I try local brews when I travel. And if I find something I really like, I'll bring a 6 pack home to share with with the kids 😁😁😁😁