Still have serious issues with my B6100

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Thats what I was trying to get over to you in post #17: Quote
Just a thought,have you checked that the B6100 has the same polarity ground as the one used to jump it,..If they were different,not a problem if no contact between vehicles but could be the reason for the flash (depending how big a flash) when the chain was connected and why the bumpers should not touch!
Dave

Give it up Dave, you might as well do this......

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Cheers! I am beginning to wonder,when do you ever sleep?
Dave

Cheers to you, my friend from Wales :D

As it seems I have been wondering the same thing about you for sleep. I'm serious, you are like the last guard up keeping watch when I call it a night.

B7100

Equipment
B7100,B7100 with Backhoe and FEL, Goldoni Quad 20
Feb 11, 2010
Wales
Cheers to you, my friend from Wales :D

As it seems I have been wondering the same thing about you for sleep. I'm serious, you are like the last guard up keeping watch when I call it a night.
Its 08.17 in the morning here in wales and I'm having my last cuppa before going out to fire up my little orange friend to start getting in next winters firewood>
Dave

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Its 08.17 in the morning here in wales and I'm having my last cuppa before going out to fire up my little orange friend to start getting in next winters firewood>
Dave
How ironic can that possibly be? It's 12:30am here and I'm looking at the wood burning stove thinking I need to add a few more logs to get her through the night :D

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Thats what I was trying to get over to you in post #17: Quote
Just a thought,have you checked that the B6100 has the same polarity ground as the one used to jump it,..If they were different,not a problem if no contact between vehicles but could be the reason for the flash (depending how big a flash) when the chain was connected and why the bumpers should not touch!
Dave

I think I must have misunderstood. Your question was too technical in nature. If you had asked if I had the red wire and the black wire going backasswards then I might have caught what you were saying!!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Hell down here in the South we put our tea on ice with lots of sugar and a lemon wedge. What do we kknow!

Nothing better then a big ol glass of sweet ice tea on a hot day!

B7100

Equipment
B7100,B7100 with Backhoe and FEL, Goldoni Quad 20
Feb 11, 2010
Wales
Hell down here in the South we put our tea on ice with lots of sugar and a lemon wedge. What do we kknow!

Nothing better then a big ol glass of sweet ice tea on a hot day!
That sounds like a spot on cuppa Eric!!:)