Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Shawn T. W's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Shawn T. W
replied to the thread
Thoughts of a Mini Excavator
.
It's possible that it has a Kubota engine, some of the "better" chinese ones have that ...
Today at 4:27 PM
Shawn T. W
reacted to
F4 plt's post
in the thread
New BX changes and an L loader change
with
Like
.
From my reading, good points on the new BX are increased lower loader capacity, 2 inch wide rear track and some of the cockpit...
Today at 4:26 PM
Shawn T. W
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
I finally pulled my battery out and got everything cleaned up ... When I bought it last July the dealer told be the battery ground to...
Today at 4:23 PM
Shawn T. W
replied to the thread
Local wildlife
.
Some are ... The little itty bitty ones I posted above in the fresh dirt are Baby copperheads, they are quite common around here ... But...
Today at 4:09 PM
Shawn T. W
replied to the thread
Local wildlife
.
Yesterday at 4:28 PM
Shawn T. W
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Yes, I block it up on the table with the splitter nearby. Some times I split it and stack it - And some times I split it into the...
Yesterday at 4:10 PM
Shawn T. W
replied to the thread
Cheaper then propane
.
I use to work for a propane company ... Trained and certified in everything from delivery to installation and repair ... I prefers to...
Yesterday at 10:41 AM
Shawn T. W
reacted to
D2Cat's post
in the thread
Cheaper then propane
with
Like
.
Nope, haven't moved. That's not my truck or my wood, I just saw it and found it interesting. I gave lup wood burning 4 years ago when...
Yesterday at 10:38 AM
Shawn T. W
reacted to
#40Fan's post
in the thread
New BX changes and an L loader change
with
Like
.
https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/threads/new-bx-series-bx-90.80777/
Yesterday at 2:21 AM
Shawn T. W
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
During the summer if I get a hardwood blow down across a trail I just move it off and leave it trailside. I end up with bits of firewood...
Yesterday at 2:20 AM
Shawn T. W
replied to the thread
Cheaper then propane
.
Got thinking about this ... You maybe moved ... I thought you were much farther away, and thought it strange that you would travel that...
Yesterday at 2:18 AM
Shawn T. W
reacted to
John T's post
in the thread
Cheaper then propane
with
Like
.
I was buying similar cut offs from a place that makes hardwood pallets. every year the price went up until it wasn't a deal anymore...
Thursday at 5:14 PM
Shawn T. W
replied to the thread
Cheaper then propane
.
I know my one neighbor gets it through MFA, and it's about 50 cents cheaper than Brooks, where I get it, it's what was here when I...
Thursday at 5:06 PM
Shawn T. W
reacted to
John T's post
in the thread
Cheaper then propane
with
Like
.
We have the same warnings at the state line... Too bad the Emerald Ash bore beetle can't read. they about wiped out every Ash tree...
Thursday at 5:03 PM
Shawn T. W
reacted to
Killer Bee's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
last month tried the man basket out at the neighbor's place so he could reattach some insulation, works great!
Wednesday at 11:03 PM
Top
Bottom