Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
SDT's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
S
SDT
replied to the thread
LX2610/RCK60-30BB Broken Rear Link
.
Locking deck in up position.
Thursday at 8:35 AM
S
SDT
replied to the thread
LX2610/RCK60-30BB Broken Rear Link
.
Never seen that happen before. Is your lifting mechanism (and position control stop) adjusted such that the lift does not pull the deck...
Thursday at 8:34 AM
S
SDT
replied to the thread
Ideas to un-stick pivot pin?
.
Heat gun will not suffice. You will need a torch. You could try an impact hammer with an appropriately sized piece of hard bronze rod.
Thursday at 8:30 AM
S
SDT
replied to the thread
What size disc harrow?
.
Sizing a disc depends upon many factors aside from tractor weight and HP. What do you plan to do? Pulling a finishing disc through...
Wednesday at 5:30 AM
S
SDT
replied to the thread
What size disc harrow?
.
Bingo.
Wednesday at 5:19 AM
S
SDT
replied to the thread
New BX Series - BX**90
.
I'm not in the market for a SCUT, but if I was, I would not consider anything without position control.
Wednesday at 5:07 AM
S
SDT
replied to the thread
New BX Series - BX**90
.
Bingo.
Wednesday at 5:02 AM
S
SDT
replied to the thread
New BX Series - BX**90
.
Bingo. I like to be able to feather PTO engagement, especially on any tractor with EPTO (yes, I know that the BX series does not have...
Wednesday at 5:00 AM
S
SDT
replied to the thread
KUBOTA MCS GCK60-30BB for 54 inch deck
.
Dealer will be only option.
Sep 20, 2026
S
SDT
replied to the thread
HST neutral spring hitting Drive shaft
.
Good point that I forgot to mention. I replaced bushing 110 as well.
Sep 11, 2026
S
SDT
replied to the thread
Grand L70 series Rops ?
.
I certainly would not allow a new, expensive machine, extensive electronics or otherwise, to sit outside.
Sep 10, 2026
S
SDT
replied to the thread
HST neutral spring hitting Drive shaft
.
Not uncommon. My B1750 had the same problem. Eventually, I was able to get it to clear but only slightly. IIRC, the replacement...
Sep 10, 2026
S
SDT
replied to the thread
rotary cutter driveline grease
.
I grease all of mine yearly upon mower removal in the fall.
Sep 7, 2026
S
SDT
replied to the thread
What is this called?
.
AC device is intended to allow operator to squeeze it open to allow larger bits of debris to be removed from the cannister...
Aug 31, 2026
S
SDT
replied to the thread
Oil Changes
.
I've always changed engine oil and filter yearly regardless of operating hours. I do it in the fall after last use on seasonally used...
Aug 30, 2026
Top
Bottom