Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Runs With Scissors's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Runs With Scissors
replied to the thread
Front Bucket Control Lever
.
The one problem I would have with drilling it out is that the valve that it controls will have to be drilled out larger as well. This...
Today at 2:00 AM
Runs With Scissors
reacted to
hagrid's post
in the thread
2nd time my grille guard bent and loader stand bolt bent.
with
Like
.
Need more snaps. Detail both sides of the brush guard, plz. Hoist the boom all the way up.
Today at 12:44 AM
Runs With Scissors
replied to the thread
Front mount flail mower from mid PTO
.
That looks pretty heavy duty (y) (y)
Saturday at 9:08 AM
Runs With Scissors
replied to the thread
2023 T2290 (w/22 Hours) HST Belt Noise – Belt or Idler Pulley? and repair Vs take it to the dealer advice?
.
Good avice above. The only thing I can offer is to "steer clear" of any sort of "Magic-Voodoo Belt Dressing". Even if it quiets the...
Friday at 2:40 AM
Runs With Scissors
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
"Houston, we have ignition................"
with
Like
.
Looking forward to reading about how your new hose crimper performs.
Friday at 2:09 AM
Runs With Scissors
reacted to
razcob's post
in the thread
M62 LCD instrument panel readable only at angle, or at night
with
Like
.
Good suggestion, but there is no contrast/brightness controls
Friday at 2:07 AM
Runs With Scissors
replied to the thread
Hydraulic Grapple is not opening or moving.
.
One time I was installing a "battery tender" and it went very smoothly. About 2 days later I hooked up my grapple and I'll be damned if...
Thursday at 3:05 AM
Runs With Scissors
replied to the thread
M62 LCD instrument panel readable only at angle, or at night
.
Now I have no idea about your tractor, but is there the some sort of "dimming feature" like in a car, when you turn your lights on a...
Thursday at 2:56 AM
Runs With Scissors
replied to the thread
MX4800 HST oil change…go synthetic or stay with Kubota brand?
.
I use Rotella in all my diesels, but if it makes you feel better, the Kubota oil should be just fine. I have switched from T3 to T4 to...
Thursday at 2:50 AM
Runs With Scissors
reacted to
hagrid's post
in the thread
MX4800 HST oil change…go synthetic or stay with Kubota brand?
with
Love
.
Where it concerns lubricants there is only one correct choice.
Thursday at 2:45 AM
Runs With Scissors
reacted to
Anil8tor's post
in the thread
2023 T2290 (w/22 Hours) HST Belt Noise – Belt or Idler Pulley? and repair Vs take it to the dealer advice?
with
Like
.
Hello, The easiest way to determine belt or pulley issues is to get a mechanics stethoscope and listen to the pulleys. Under normal...
Thursday at 2:43 AM
Runs With Scissors
replied to the thread
"Houston, we have ignition................"
.
Yes I agree....but I still need 3 hands to get it right....It's a PITA tool, but a "Necessary PITA tool" sometimes. This one is the...
Thursday at 2:19 AM
Runs With Scissors
replied to the thread
"As the World Turns"............
.
ASIDE: It's funny how "yoot's" think (or don't think;)) Me and the Old Lady demo'd the FIL's ceiling, found a few "less than quality"...
Thursday at 2:05 AM
Runs With Scissors
replied to the thread
"As the World Turns"............
.
Man, I love that thing!!! That thing saves so many trips "upstairs", it's not even funny...It was actually"intended" for a "finished...
Thursday at 1:42 AM
Runs With Scissors
replied to the thread
"As the World Turns"............
.
Yes sir, I considered that. I am planning on having another fan to bring in some outside air while its running. I like making...
Thursday at 1:32 AM
Top
Bottom