Recent content by Ron J

  1. R

    T2290 drive belt pulley replacement

    I’m wondering how many hours on your tractor? Can you see the condition of your belt? If the belt still looks good, maybe just that single rear pulley needs replaced (#210 in the Messicks diagram). On my tractor the real problem was the rear pulley (attached to the frame). It went bad, seized at...
  2. R

    T2290 drive belt pulley replacement

    Finally got around to working on this machine a few days ago. Found the main culprit ... the rear mounted idler pulley seized a couple times and besides digging a deep groove in the pulley, it also ruined the main drive belt. So I am replacing all 3 pulleys and the belt. Took almost 4 hours to...
  3. R

    T2290 drive belt pulley replacement

    Thank you …. I was wondering about that AU as well. I’ll do some checking around on that.
  4. R

    T2290 drive belt pulley replacement

    Thanks … I do need to buy a manual. Do you if there a decent one available?
  5. R

    T2290 drive belt pulley replacement

    I’ve got a 2018 model T2290 tractor mower which needs a pulley replacement on the drive belt. Pulleys already ordered. Are there any good tips to make this laborious job go a little easier ?