Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Lil Foot's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Lil Foot
reacted to
#40Fan's post
in the thread
"As the World Turns"............
with
Like
.
As long as the washer and dryer aren't in the basement, there isn't a reason for her to be down there. But, since they were in my old...
Wednesday at 7:12 PM
Lil Foot
reacted to
Kirt's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Love
.
Update: I gave the smaller prototype a little test in a fairly low light condition and it was easier to see and use than I thought...
Wednesday at 7:12 PM
Lil Foot
posted the thread
Rough B670 Backhoe for Sale (still)
in
Buy, Sell & Trade
.
I have an extra B670 backhoe from a B7100 that I would sell cheap. $500 picked up at my place in northern Arizona. However, it is...
Sep 22, 2026
Lil Foot
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I did a simple little job with the L3010 today but I need to tell a story first. Out in the woods there is an old cellar hole on our...
Sep 22, 2026
Lil Foot
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
I'm intrigued.:)
Sep 21, 2026
Lil Foot
reacted to
Kirt's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Like
.
I’m using a 45# direct pull magnet to mount it. It will come off, but not without intent or a pretty serious thump. The idea is that it...
Sep 21, 2026
Lil Foot
reacted to
Kirt's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Like
.
Been working through a few prototypes. Here's some evidence. :cool: Not happy with the scale yet, though as you can see I've tried a few...
Sep 21, 2026
Lil Foot
reacted to
DaOtherOne's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Sep 21, 2026
Lil Foot
reacted to
DaOtherOne's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Sep 21, 2026
Lil Foot
reacted to
armylifer's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Are you sure she wasn't doing that on purpose?
Sep 21, 2026
Lil Foot
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
I think I have Winter Projects covered...
with
Like
.
Nice find(s) sir!!!!! Luckily, I don't do FakeBook nor CraigsList. Now the Big A is a completely different story............ I am...
Sep 18, 2026
Lil Foot
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Last winter's frost pushed up a couple rocks that I thought should be removed before this plow season. I like to poke around at them...
Sep 17, 2026
Lil Foot
reacted to
John T's post
in the thread
BX23S Roof Project
with
Like
.
Yikes.
Sep 16, 2026
Lil Foot
reacted to
North Idaho Wolfman's post
in the thread
BX23S Roof Project
with
Haha
.
Someone is playing with an erector set.
Sep 16, 2026
Lil Foot
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
We needed a small concrete pad for the installation of some batteries that's happening soon. Even though it's only small, this is a lot...
Sep 16, 2026
Top
Bottom