jaxs's latest activity

  • J
    jaxs replied to the thread Charging.
    It could be something minor or it could be something major, then it might be a combination. Only way to find out is with a multimeter...
  • J
    jaxs replied to the thread Starting a B2100.
    Were it not for cooler weather coming in on Monday I'd winch it on and bring it home. You can try bleeding and starting. If it's...
  • J
    Shrink tube is the best solution I've found for connections that will not be unplugged. "Quick connect/disconnect" indicates they will...
  • J
    jaxs replied to the thread Operating Temp Question.
    If I am mowing in dusty conditions the radiator and tractor gets washed the following day. Make sure engine has cooled down before...
  • J
    jaxs replied to the thread Operating Temp Question.
    Much good information. May I add my thoughts? Overheating is right up there with the major killers of diesels engines of all colors...
  • J
    I'm still using Craftsman and Sears tools bought between 1965 and 1970 when I worked for them. Returns were sold at employee's catalog...
  • J
    jaxs replied to the thread An the saga continues.
    Me to. He (and unnamed others) might consider selling subscriptions for and annual addition of escapades. I suspect they don't publish...
  • J
    I'm sorry for your loss,may you find peace. I wish I could offer a tip for accessing switch.
  • J
    jaxs replied to the thread Telephone etiquette.
    I'm with you about people speaking like auctioneers with an accent but am I the only one that gets messages saying "call me" then when I...
  • J
    AS they say, there's more than one way of skinning cats. Looks like that also holds true for shallow trenches. Now to figure out the...
  • J
    It's the game if game is what it's called. The "game" allows people to go through live without taking full responsibility for their...
  • J
    Bankruptcies are often nothing more than glorified stealing. No company should ever be allowed to reorganize and start over until past...
  • J
    jaxs replied to the thread M7040 Compressor Failure?.
    Please forgive me, I didn't recognize the switch amongst parts and mistook metal lines in background as a lawn chair. But you did say...
  • J
    jaxs replied to the thread M7040 Compressor Failure?.
    Several wags have been made so another shouldn't hurt. I suggest you either test and confirm that pressure switch is good or simply...
  • J
    Rocks,roots,sand,clay,hard or soft, that will go where no bucket dares and live to tell about it.