Recent content by Chistech

  1. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    here are the two fittings I received. The elbow to connect the hose to the PBY port and the plug that closes off the high and low to make the PBY functional. I will install tomorrow and the hydraulics should now be correct.
  2. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    The plug in the side of my valve is indeed just a flat plug and does not go into the valve to block the high and low so it is part #13 that does that. I had all three hoses made up and connected my new hydraulic block to the tractor. To test the loader, I currently have the “out” hose connected...
  3. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    The plug I have is an internal Allen some I assume it’s just a flat plug. I ordered part 13 and the elbow hose fitting shown. Meant to send this earlier so now with all your information the point is probably mute. I’ll keep you all posted. My block just came in from Messicks so I’m off to the...
  4. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    looking at husco’s web page that’s exactly what is done to get PBY. The long plug separates the passages and then a hose is attached to the PBY port. I haven’t removed my plug yet as I’m waiting for my hydraulic tie in block from Messicks because I have the loader attached to the tractor and the...
  5. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    The plug I have is an internal Allen some I assume it’s just a flat plug. I ordered part 13 and the elbow hose fitting #8. Honestly I wasn’t impressed with Messicks guys but in their defense, they said they weren’t specialists and that their good hydraulic tech was unavailable. I’ve learned mo...
  6. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    That’s what I said to the tech. My valv has 14 in place now and I ordered part #13. My valve is set up for open but not for power beyond is what I believe. I need to find where the other end of the power beyond hose will attach to the tractor. I’m still unclear on that.
  7. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    The tech at messicks told me that my valve is currently set up as an open valve and that is what Kubota requires for their system with PBY And that is should be able to pull the plug out of the PBY hose port and connect the hose back to the transmission. So it appears that the PBY will function...
  8. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    That makes sense. I’ll call messicks to discuss what I need for the valve. I appreciate the help and education you guys have provided. Can I temporarily hook up just those two hoses to the block to test the loader function if I don’t operate the 3pt? I will have to wait on the PBY parts and then...
  9. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    Will do. Just finished all the mountin brackets and even made up the front grill guard. Got the headlight bezel out as I’m repairing it.
  10. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    So it looks like part 13 is what I need. Then a 3rd hose from the pby to the trans case. Is that correct?
  11. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    So if this loader has only two hoses, it was probably used on a machine without a 3pt hitch so that pressure build up wouldn’t have happened.
  12. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    No, no plug or instructions.
  13. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    You guys are great, thanks. Here is my Husco valve drawing. My loader just has two hoses, one in the ”in” and one in the “out”. There appears to be a power beyond port and the valve casting is mark so but it’s plugged. So can I simply attach the “in” hose to the out port and the out hose t the...
  14. C

    Hydraulic connection help B2710/Woods 1006 loader

    Just got a woods loader installed on my b2710. It has a husco valve with just two hoses to connect to tractor. The valve on the loader has a pressure relief I believe. How do I connect the two hoses to the tractor.
  15. C

    B2710 Hydaulic Filter Screen Full of Metal

    I see a lot of people asking questions through the years wanting help but never coming back with their results or findings. I don’t do tha. If I ask for help, then dig into my issue, I usually post step by step pictures and content to help the next person with a similar problem. I’ve already...