Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Chanceywd's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Chanceywd
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
B7200 hydraulic steering
with
Like
.
I made a start on the hydraulic steering today. The play in the old steering box has been slowly getting worse - thought I better do...
Today at 2:30 PM
Chanceywd
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
Front mount flail mower from mid PTO
with
Like
.
Thanks Bill. Yes, I'm happy with how it cuts. For our lawn area the finish is plenty good enough for us, but I had to set it so low that...
Today at 4:37 AM
Chanceywd
replied to the thread
Front mount flail mower from mid PTO
.
Looking like it does a nice job cutting, Paul. Bill
Yesterday at 3:56 PM
Chanceywd
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
Front mount flail mower from mid PTO
with
Like
.
I found a spot of longer grass outside our place to test it yesterday. Pretty happy with how it cuts...
Yesterday at 3:53 PM
Chanceywd
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
Front mount flail mower from mid PTO
with
Like
.
To improve the steering without taking the weight off the rear roller, I could possibly replace the roller with caster wheels since they...
Yesterday at 1:36 AM
Chanceywd
reacted to
whitetiger's post
in the thread
BX23s Fuel Pump opinions wanted
with
Like
.
Correct
Thursday at 4:57 AM
Chanceywd
reacted to
John T's post
in the thread
BX23s Fuel Pump opinions wanted
with
Like
.
Interesting... So I assume without the lift pump running, The fuel flows by gravity to the injector pump then possibly the injector...
Thursday at 4:57 AM
Chanceywd
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
Front mount flail mower from mid PTO
with
Like
.
Finished welding a few bits then re-fitted the rear roller today. I also shortened the links between the tractor and the mower by about...
Thursday at 1:49 AM
Chanceywd
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
Front mount flail mower from mid PTO
with
Like
.
The ends of the rear roller got modified this afternoon to help stop them digging in when turning. Before.... Bored holes in a...
Wednesday at 1:10 AM
Chanceywd
reacted to
Bee-Positive's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
I like it, looks clean and not cobbed. I'll have to use your idea to mount a couple smaller tubes to my ballast box to carry shovels...
Monday at 4:45 PM
Chanceywd
reacted to
freudianfloyd's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Monday at 4:45 PM
Chanceywd
reacted to
JustJim's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
Very nice work! I like the design. I found that Rustoleum Gloss Charcoal Gray is the closest match I could find for the frame color. Jim
Monday at 4:45 PM
Chanceywd
reacted to
Yooper's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
Excellent work! BTW, your welds are not going to hurt anybody’s eyes.👍
Monday at 4:44 PM
Chanceywd
reacted to
freudianfloyd's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
Thank you
Monday at 4:44 PM
Chanceywd
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
Very nice sir! I feel your pain about those bolts too.....I recently made a hydraulic SSQA actuator and 2 of the bigger metric bolts...
Monday at 4:40 PM
Top
Bottom