www.bigorangeparts.com

Radfisher

Equipment
BX2660, 54" mower deck, 50" snowblower, 60" snowplow blade, FEL
Oct 9, 2010
Homer, Alaska
I wanted to ask if any of you have gone to this site and called the number and ordered parts from this business. I called the other day to inquire on prices for some parts that I need and they qouted me prices cheaper than I could find anywhere else. Beings that I could'nt order the parts online I'm questioning there reliablity and wanted to check with you guys to see if any of have dealt with them and have gotten good service from them.
Thanks!!

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hm, it looks like they have just started the business. If you want to get your parts for less money, you should give them a chance and order some parts. Without customers the will not last long and you have to go again to the Kubota dealer next corner, But maybe you should not only go for the price. sometimes it's a good thing to have a Kobuta dealer next to your place.
Support the locals! If you still have some...

carl

lovretired

Equipment
Kubota B7100
Jun 7, 2010
Chesterfield, Va. USA
I wanted to ask if any of you have gone to this site and called the number and ordered parts from this business. I called the other day to inquire on prices for some parts that I need and they qouted me prices cheaper than I could find anywhere else. Beings that I could'nt order the parts online I'm questioning there reliablity and wanted to check with you guys to see if any of have dealt with them and have gotten good service from them.
Thanks!!
Yes, I have used these guys, needed a reverse gear for my B7100, got it from these guy for 95 bucks, lot more at the dealer. and they ship it free. I will use them for any thing I need.

Radfisher

Equipment
Oct 9, 2010
Homer, Alaska
Well I went ahead and ordered the parts that I needed. The total cost was over $200.00 less than if I got the parts from my local dealer 230 miles from me. I live in Alaska and the shipping would of cost me $80.00 from Atlanta, GA and they are shipping the parts to me for free!! I'll wait for the shipment to arrive and I'll post a reply when I get the shipment and let you all know how the service from this business is.

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
...my local dealer 230 miles from me. ...
Well, if this is the "local dealer next town" in Alaska, I would go for the cheaper price! 230 mi crazy! My next dealer is in town, and a good repairshop also. The next Kubota repairshop is 40 mi away, acceptable. But 230???

carl

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Vic is right!

Give him a chance to drop you a quotation for the stuff you need.

carl

Radfisher

Equipment
Oct 9, 2010
Homer, Alaska
Well like I mentioned I went ahead and ordered the parts. It took just 2 weeks to get to me in Alaska thru USPS. The parts I orderd were a drive line shaft for my snowblower. The one that runs underneath the tractor cost $222.00, snowblower fan $67.00 and set a of 3 mower blades for my 54" mower $52.00 They are OEM parts and they charged me nothing for the shipping. The dealer I bought the tractor and implements from wanted to charge me $360.00 just for the Drive line shaft!!!!! Paints, oils and lubes I can't get shipped to me due to regs, so I buy them from the dealer, but this bigorangeparts.com I would deal with again and they are working on putting parts manuels on there web site so you can order parts online but with calling them I felt I got great service too.