Working hours vs age

Rosohatica

Equipment
Kubota B1402
Feb 23, 2022
Zagreb, Croatia
If I was willing to spend $20,000 for a used tractor I would buy an L3901. Look them up on TractorHouse.com . Thats a bigger , newer, more powerful and potentially more useful tractor. I think the L3901 model is somewhat of a bargain on the used market. Also, I looked at a used b3200 and it vibrated like a son of a gun. I could barely hold the buzzy steering wheel at various RPM settings. Google it. Many others have had similar complaints. The newest b3200 you can buy is still 9 years old. Good luck.
How much bigger is L3901? Does it have DPF stuff?

Rosohatica

Equipment
Kubota B1402
Feb 23, 2022
Zagreb, Croatia
No loader is always a red flag to me if you actually want a loader. It's false economy to buy a machine without a loader hoping to add one, and a tractor without a loader is severely crippled, you're only getting a fraction of the value you could have.

A machine that's been used for forestry almost certainly has had a hard life. I'd normally go the newer machine even with more hours, but not a machine that's been used for forestry. I'd guess it also means someone other than the owner driving it - staff treat machines much harder than owners do.
I wasnt thinking of adding a loader. I would be using tractor in cramped spaces, and loader seems bulky for that.