Who Makes Kubota Diesel Enhancer

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L4060HSTC, BH92 Backhoe, HLA Snow Pusher, Dirt Dog Tiller, EA DiscHarrow
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
I looked at my bottle of "diesel enhancer" that I brought home with tractor and noticed that it does not appear to help with gelling. I thought I'd research who makes it but cannot locate any info on the web. Since I'm in a cold temp zone I'm assuming I need to stop using this next month or supplement with some anti-gel product?

Anybody know which company makes this for Kubota?

IMG_2072.jpeg IMG_2073.jpeg IMG_2074.jpeg

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
So were do you get your fuel from? In my area all places i get mine have to switch by Nov 1st over to Winterized Diesel.
Are you storing it outside or in a garage or heated space. I keep mine in a heated garage @45 F Deg all winter and have never had a gelling issue or algae from condensation build up.
I do use Stanadyne Lubricity Formula in all fuel i buy and also only from a place that sells a lot of fuel.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Been using Powerservice for years, White and Silver bottle as the seasons predicate and Powerservice Bio-Kleen as well. I'd say with 6000 and 2500 hours respectively on both tractors and no injector issues (had the injectors pulled on the 6000 hour machine and spray tested and the spray pattern is still good), I'd say Powerservice products do the job.

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
B3C Fuel Solutions LLC according to the MSDS (found on Kubota USA web site BY CLICKING HERE ). Screen shot of MSDS attached below
Thanks I didn’t think about that and I’m around MSDS and GHS all day. I fill at the local Shell but it has a disclaimer that the diesel is not a Shell product. It has a big diesel turnover. Stored in Flo-Fast containers in unheated garage. I could move them to my heated garage to ensure no problems this winter.

Appreciate the comments everyone.

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD
I personally would not take any chances on diesel fuel in the winter months. Our moderate area also switches to treated fuel by November 1st, but I don't count on it, and add an anti gel product (Power Service).
A gelled fuel system is a royal pain.

Reactions: 1 user

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Thanks I didn’t think about that and I’m around MSDS and GHS all day. I fill at the local Shell but it has a disclaimer that the diesel is not a Shell product. It has a big diesel turnover. Stored in Flo-Fast containers in unheated garage. I could move them to my heated garage to ensure no problems this winter.

Appreciate the comments everyone.
It's not the fuel in your containers that will cause you grief, it is the fuel in your tractor.

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
It's not the fuel in your containers that will cause you grief, it is the fuel in your tractor.
I’ll plan to add an anti-gel to my containers after November 1st. I didn’t add anything to my skid steer but then I kept it in heated garage.

Reactions: 1 user