What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

MotoBBQ

Equipment
L3902 w/ LA526 loader; rotary cutter; box blade
Jun 26, 2023
MN
I have a very similar setup using pallets for compost station. It’s not uncommon to push/stab/lift the pallets when turning the compost with forks. If those are attached to that fence behind it could damage your fence if not real careful. Good luck.
Thanks, I used t-posts independent of the white fence you see behind it. I didn't think of using pallet forks to turn it either, planned on using the bucket. Do the forks work better?

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Thanks, I used t-posts independent of the white fence you see behind it. I didn't think of using pallet forks to turn it either, planned on using the bucket. Do the forks work better?
I think depends on your process. I use my forks to fluff/aerate…couple times per week when heating up good. I think debris forks or even bale spears would work to fluff and let some air in. Then when I move from bay to bay is when I use the bucket to scoop and transfer. I catch the pallet framework most often with the bucket when scooping, especially the last little bit up against the back pallet.