W.R. Long or Kubota 3rd Function on a Kubota L6060 Open Station?

Grateful11

Apr 20, 2010
Piedmont, NC
It looks like my son has decided to go with the L6060 Open Station, FEL, R4's, 3rd Function, one set of rear remotes with Float, loaded rear tires and 2 sets of rear wheel weights. This is replacing the L3940. The question is which 3rd function to go with the dealer says he'll put either one on that we want. We've seen the W.R. Long and it does set inside the tire edges but set outside of the loader frame and looks a bit cluttered and out of place and the Throttle Up feature button for the engine is moved to the side of the joystick and has two big set screws sticking out of the handle. The dealer printed off the schematic from Kubota but it's tough to tell exactly what it's going to look like when it's all assembled.

Also what the about the 3rd Function Hose Quick Coupler, is it worth $500? The plan is to have a Worksaver Skidsteer Hydraulic Hay Unroller(Spin-Off) #SSSO-908 and loader attachments are swapped out here quite often. Probably on average of 8-12 times per week but the Hydraulic Bale Spinner will be used daily.

I can't get Worksaver's website to go beyond their homepage so here what I'm talking about on the Spinner
Worksaver SSO-908 Hydraulic RW Spin Off for Skid Steer 831030.