TSC/County Line bush hog?

Gardener Bob

Equipment
BX25; Land Pride Tiller RTA1250; Woods Landscape Rake LRC60
Dec 20, 2011
Maine, Maine, US
After taking delivery of my brand new BX25 last month and driving around my yard with it, it's gotten me thinking of all the fun implements I'd love to outfit it with.

High on the list is a bush hog, so I can clear a lowbush blueberry field and expand my gardens. I see that TSC carries a County Line bush hog for far less $$$ than the Land Pride model at the dealership -- does anyone have experience with the TSC hog? Are the TSC implements of pretty reasonable quality? Thanks for any insights.

Bob

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
So far havent really hread a bad word about them on the forum. I do believe there are several memeber on here who own a few TSC hogs and seem to be pleased with them thus far.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I would say you'll be fine with TSC stuff. You're not hooking to a M 135X. I have a couple of things from TSC for my little tractor and have been pleased with them so far.

oodtw

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, Snow Blower, 5' MMM, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Scraper Blade
Sep 10, 2011
Milford, MI
I have a 48" TSC brush hog that I used on my BX2200 and now on my BX2660. Never had a problem, well built.

digg71

Equipment
B3200 w/ FEL, Box Scraper, Post Hole Auger, 4' Rotary Cutter, Snowblower
Mar 7, 2010
Western N.Y.
We also have a 4' TSC brush chopper and it works great. Ours was what seemed to be slightly used and maybe returned by an unsatisfied customer. So we got a really sweet deal on it...:)