TSC CountryLine Fast Change 3 point System

UnionMan

Equipment
M5-111HDC12, L3800 HST , RTV-X1100C, SCAG TigerCat 61" Kawi FX Motor
Aug 21, 2013
Warrenton, VA
Ive been looking around at the Cat1 Quick change system and seem to like one sold by TSC. It mounts to the end of each lift arm and allows for regular hookup of the top link. I have Hodges telescoping stabilizers right now and think they would be a good fit with the TSC Fast Change system.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/countylinereg;-fast-change-hitch-system-pack-of-2

Has anyone used these before?

Everyones thoughts on them?

UnionMan

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
They look similar to Pats Quick hitch. Which I have the Pats and Hodges stabilizers too. I like this system just because my 3pt implements are different widths. I cant really hook the stuff without getting off the tractor but that doesn't bother me. 200% better than stock with both.

UnionMan

Equipment
Aug 21, 2013
Warrenton, VA
Well I made it up to my local TSC today and they had a set in-stock so I opened the box to take a look at them. It seems they differ some from the Pats brand but have the same concept. The big this I noticed was the Pats brand uses U bolts to tighten them on the lift arms where the TSC ones use threaded wholes with bolts. The other big thing I noticed was the Pats brand seems to sleeve over the end of the lift arm where as the TSC brand only covers the lift arm on one side and top and bottom, 3 sides vs Pats 4 sides.

With my very short experience and only seeing the TSC ones in person. I would say the Pat's might be the better designed brand.

Has anyone seen both in person and have some comparison?

UnionMan

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
Ive been looking around at the Cat1 Quick change system and seem to like one sold by TSC. It mounts to the end of each lift arm and allows for regular hookup of the top link. I have Hodges telescoping stabilizers right now and think they would be a good fit with the TSC Fast Change system.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/countylinereg;-fast-change-hitch-system-pack-of-2

Has anyone used these before?

Everyones thoughts on them?

UnionMan
Union Man,

Yes, they are great! This appears to be Pat's quick change.http://www.greenwellmfg.com

We have a set on our L3700SU (Same as L3800) and love them. My wife can change out our 3 point implements now by herself. No more San Angelo bar, 8 lb. sledge, wedges, hammers and naughty words!

If you get a set, there are also some good videos on you tube on installation.

BTW, DO purchase the extra top link as these add about 4 inches to your lower arms.

Another suggestion is to get a set of Hodges stabilizers for your arms. You won't have to struggle with the turnbuckles that way.

Burt

Rubo

May 7, 2014
Santa Fe Texas
I purchased the TSC set today and so far so good. They fit and adjust nicely. I have no experience with Pats. I decided on TSC because I have them locally and would have to orders pats online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UnionMan

Equipment
Aug 21, 2013
Warrenton, VA
Burt - I all ready have a set of Hodges stabilizers and couldnt imagine not using them. he makes a great product.

Rubo - After some use let me know how they work out for you.

UnionMan