Tool Boxes

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
This is for ToolJunkie - we both have issues keeping "stuff" from piling up on our tool boxes.

Just wanted to show after 2 months, I'm not allowing stuff to pile up on my new box!!:D:D

Attachments

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
I cant say the same, my tool box has a heap of greasy tools, waiting to be cleaned and put away. Had enough, tomorrow will do a cleanup.
Been busy and with such a small space its difficult to put stuff away when theres nowhere to put it. Then theres the two chairs by the pellet stove- taking up valuable space.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
I have Husky cases.

Just learned they are made in Vietnam.

Great for the money. Especially the 28" wide by 60-something tall. Very strong. Killer deal for the money. The full-width drawers on the bigger models flex a little but they open and close just fine.

Just wish they came in a color other than black. They have a new silver "special edition" smaller case but it's too small and lightweight. My old one is red, the proper tool box color!

Ray

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
RCW thats discusting,,, everyone knows you should have to dig for half an hour to find stuff in the box, thats after you find the box,, :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
RCW thats discusting,,, everyone knows you should have to dig for half an hour to find stuff in the box, thats after you find the box,, :D
He shamed me into cleaning out the garage yesterday so I could find mine :eek: still can't see the top of it, but at least you can get to the drawers :eek::p:D

jsutter

Equipment
BX1870
Dec 29, 2015
Southeast Ohio
My fiance bought me one of the Milwaukee 46" rolling tool boxes for Christmas this year. I very much like the quality and drawer set up. The Dewalt branded ones look like clones with different paint jobs. I would recommend them to anyone looking at toll storage.