Thank God for this Attachment...

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
OK, watched most of the video....
1) if he'd get rid of the toothed bar, he COULD get full buckets.....
2) if he 'taps' the joystick, he'd NOT have to hand level every load.....
3) if he 'taps' the joystick, he could place the mulch into the beds ...

I did #3 yesterday.8 or 9 buckets, used a leaf blower to dust off the flowers and greenery.it went PDQ and client was super happy.

As for his 'dress code', I always wear long jeans and safety boots, to each their own of course.

BTW 'sheet mercury' was used for decades to make glass..then they went to zinc (?) ...as it's less toxic.

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
If this is version 3, what was corrected from versions 1 & 2?
That is a great question.

I also wonder (thread title) is this really on anyone’s top ten list to be thankful for if they make to the pearly gates? If so I think they have missed out on a few things.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Kurtee

Equipment
BX2660, BX2680 cab, JD 2032R, Honda 5518, JD X590, JD X739
Oct 3, 2013
Nicollet, mn
I figure that a larger bucket is available for that tractor. Buy that, learn to operate the machine to fill the bucket and gently dump into the area desired. That thing looks like something that someone else would use. Heck just get a bigger tractor with a larger bucket. Ifen you gonna get one of dem der sheet aluminum bucket things get the remote bucket locks and stay in the seat. It would be quicker to load into a pickup and spread out of there using a garden rack to pull out.