snow plow attached to bucket???

mopar2ya

Dec 9, 2013
ontario canada
I have a L3010 and would like to make some sort of "Quick attach" system to mount a 7 foot snow plow blade to my front bucket. Has anyone tried this? If so could you explain how you did it and maybe send pictures. Thanks

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Id say take the bucket off and mount directly to the lift arms. Thats alot of weight to be carrying around upfront and I figure something might break easier.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Nope, custom altered maybe. I got the blade with the tractor when I bought it, & the PO said he bought it from a guy with a B7100, & it was mounted on the tractor. He never mounted it, but when I attempted it, I found the tabs (ears?) were spaced about 1 1/2" too wide to fit my B219 loader. Apparently the guy had a different loader. I setup the frame on my mill, machined most of the weld beads off, smacked 'em off with a small sledge, cleaned everything up, & re-welded the tabs in the proper location. The blade & frame are marked "Curtis" and "Canada" and appear to be a well built & conceived design. It is manual angle side to side, but is already set up for cylinders to be added. I've had several people comment they've never seen this particular design before.
There must be others, because I found this pic on the internet while researching the blade.

Attachments

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Why don't you just switch over your loader to a SSQA mount? :confused:
Then you can whatever you like on the loader. ;)

Big Orange

Equipment
L3650 GST LA650A FEL Howse 60 inch bush hog, Kubota L 321 60 inch snow blower
Jan 11, 2014
Ripley, Maine
I have a L3010 and would like to make some sort of "Quick attach" system to mount a 7 foot snow plow blade to my front bucket. Has anyone tried this? If so could you explain how you did it and maybe send pictures. Thanks
This is mine, 7.5 foot fisher plow with rams, I now have the plow painted, hydraulics hooked to rear remotes with a crossover cushion valve.
Just waiting on snow:D

Attachments

Last edited: