Shotgun scabbard for bota

Bmello

Equipment
B2650
Oct 10, 2014
Creighton, missouri
Does anyone have any interesting solutions for a shotgun scabbard on their tractor? I want to keep one with me but out of the way to take care of random varmints and vermin in the deep woods of our place.

Kubota B2650 w/FEL
Ferguson TO30

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Should just build a gun mount right on the hood. Most varmints think nothing of machinery in the bush after its been there a while.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Back in the day when I raised Arab horses, I never left the farm on a ride, with out a pea shooter of some kind.
I mean one never knows when you might get attacked er sumthin,, right,,,:rolleyes:
I use my old leather saddle scabbard and strapped to the front valve lever,, I knew that long freekin arm would be handy for somthin other than raisin the snow blade,,lol,, its not super secure as it does move a bit but I can still get aholt of the pea shooter if need be.

Bmello

Equipment
B2650
Oct 10, 2014
Creighton, missouri
Back in the day when I raised Arab horses, I never left the farm on a ride, with out a pea shooter of some kind.
I mean one never knows when you might get attacked er sumthin,, right,,,:rolleyes:
I use my old leather saddle scabbard and strapped to the front valve lever,, I knew that long freekin arm would be handy for somthin other than raisin the snow blade,,lol,, its not super secure as it does move a bit but I can still get aholt of the pea shooter if need be.
My son in law, who just got back from Afghanistan suggested mounting a ma deuce on the front loader. Nothin like a 50 cal to take care of coyotes!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
My self I would go with a M60 a little less recoil,,lol,,, and you tell that young man from me THANK YOU FOR HIS SERVICE ! SemperFi