Service manual arrived

RichM752

Equipment
L47TLB
Feb 28, 2017
Mount Shasta CA
Dang. My $167 service manual for my new L47 TLB arrived from Kubota yesterday. All loose pages. They can not bind it, or even provide a binder to house the info? Pretty lame, in my opinion.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Dang. My $167 service manual for my new L47 TLB arrived from Kubota yesterday. All loose pages. They can not bind it, or even provide a binder to house the info? Pretty lame, in my opinion.
Not sure if it was, but bet that was done that way for a reason. Whether it be for reasons about to describe or cause Kubota was cheap, IMHO be glad.

Now you can go to an office place that does copies and have it copied. Use one as a Master that stays on the shelf and does not get dirty grimy and torn up.

Or save some funds and stick it in your printer at home and copy it all to a PDF file. Most Copy/printers will do that. Then copy your newly created PDF onto a usb stick* to use with laptop (or a memory card* if it is a tablet) that you most often use when tootling around in the shop.

* along with a tiny PDF reader incase you ever end up a unit that does not have a PDF reader.

Last edited:

RichM752

Equipment
L47TLB
Feb 28, 2017
Mount Shasta CA
Not sure if it was, but bet that was done that way for a reason. Whether it be for reasons about to describe or cause Kubota was cheap, IMHO be glad.

Now you can go to an office place that does copies and have it copied. Use one as a Master that stays on the shelf and does not get dirty grimy and torn up.

Or save some funds and stick it in your printer at home and copy it all to a PDF file. Most Copy/printers will do that. Then copy your newly created PDF onto a usb stick* to use with laptop (or a memory card* if it is a tablet) that you most often use when tootling around in the shop.

* along with a tiny PDF reader incase you ever end up a unit that does not have a PDF reader.
Thanks for the enlightenment.

Sammy3700

Equipment
L3800HST,524Loader,BH77,Landplane,Disk,Mowers and more
Feb 20, 2012
Red Springs, NC
Yup exactly what I did. Made two copies of all books I buy and three different storage places. Hopefully only have to buy them once in a lifetime. They are expensive.