Service and Parts manuals Grey market

tarheellaw

Equipment
L1802-dt with loader
Dec 2, 2012
Graham county Arizona U.S.A.
I have a L1802DT with Leon 500 aftermarket loader
The engine is Kubuta's D1102 and transmission is apparently Daedong's model number unknown.

My Orange Tractor clutch is broken and the tractor is out of service until I fix it.

I have to split the case and replace all clutch parts but hate to start that job without having at least a service and parts manual for whatever the closest North American Kubota model is, as well as a Daedong service and parts list for the transmission. An operator's manual for a close equivalent tractor would also be a plus for routine upkeep and maintenance.

Does anybody have any links, addresses or phone numbers where I could obtain these manuals, either digital or hard copy? I bet I am only one of a lot of L1802DT owners who want or need these manuals, and this would be a good place to list that information.

Thanks to all,
Tarheellaw

RD Gray

Equipment
BX2200 LA211 Loader 5' rear blade Woods PHD ph35
Oct 31, 2012
Luray, Virginia
I just bought a grey market one lately L1501DT all the manuals I got with mine are stamped
Homestead Tractor
Apple valley Ca.
760-240-1062
www.hstractor.com
I wish the pictures in it were a little better, you know what happens to a dark picture when it has been run through a copier.

coffey1981

Equipment
l1501
Jul 19, 2024
north carolina
I have a L1802DT with Leon 500 aftermarket loader
The engine is Kubuta's D1102 and transmission is apparently Daedong's model number unknown.

My Orange Tractor clutch is broken and the tractor is out of service until I fix it.

I have to split the case and replace all clutch parts but hate to start that job without having at least a service and parts manual for whatever the closest North American Kubota model is, as well as a Daedong service and parts list for the transmission. An operator's manual for a close equivalent tractor would also be a plus for routine upkeep and maintenance.

Does anybody have any links, addresses or phone numbers where I could obtain these manuals, either digital or hard copy? I bet I am only one of a lot of L1802DT owners who want or need these manuals, and this would be a good place to list that information.

Thanks to all,
Tarheellaw
i got manual