ROPS light site recommendation

awesome

Equipment
B2601, BH70, K54-22-06B
Sep 16, 2018
ottawa
Hi, I recently ordered some ROPS lights for my tractor on ropslights.com. I didn't get around to try them since I received them too late after I really needed them so I ended up buying them in a local store. Not a big deal I guess.

I just want to let other people know that their mention about "same day shipping" is a bit misleading. They shipped it to me 9 days later (and I got later than that because of the post office strike, but that's out of their control). The site says "If you order a ROPS Lights LED worklight kit today, chances are we'll ship it to you today" . I understand the subtility with "chances are" but it still sounds misleading to me.

I'm sure other people had a good experience with that website, but I just wanted to share this in case someone else would be in a hurry and didn't want to take any chance. I certainly don't want to start a thread about bad reviews of websites... just want to share my experience.

Charles111

May 10, 2018
Montana
just my 2 cents. I ordered from them a few months back. I understood that my order would be built as needed, as with so many models of tractors, i didnt think i would be lucky enough for them to just happen to have what i requested sitting in the shelf. about 10 days later, my light kit was shipped and i am very happen with them. a true plug and play solution. just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Steve67

Equipment
B2601-fel, 60"mmm, 5' rear blade, balast box
Jan 20, 2017
St. Louis, mo.
Another happy camper with Rops lights, definitely plug and play. I got the two light set up and they light up the night. But you are correct about the slow shipping, since I wasn’t in a hurry not a big deal for me. I’m sure you could sell them on This site or CL if you o longer need them

tiktock

Jun 27, 2018
Plaistow
"Chances are will ship same day" and two stories of it taking 7-9 days is a fairly big discrepancy. Unless those 7-9 day builds are the exception, not the norm, they really shouldnt be claiming that on their website as it clearly is setting up expectations that you'll get what you want shipped out within a day or two.

Not a huge deal but I agree its misleading if they cant regularly achieve that claim.