Remote Hydraulic Question B7500

Kutupembe

Equipment
B7500, RTV 900
Oct 20, 2024
Two Harbors, MN
I have two b7500 tractors.

The first one I have had for 15+ years and it is well used. It has a FEL plus two rear remotes with a two lever control mounted next to seat used for top and tilt three point adjustment. Also has a woods backhoe attachment. I have loved it so much I bought a second for mowing and backup.

Here is the question:

The second b7500 (which is in far better shape). Doesn’t have any external hydraulics. How hard would it be to transfer the FEL and remotes to the nicer tractor if the first one dies?

Also, how hard would it be to add a single remote for top link control?

Appreciate any thoughts or advice.

Thanks,

Dan

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I have two b7500 tractors.

The first one I have had for 15+ years and it is well used. It has a FEL plus two rear remotes with a two lever control mounted next to seat used for top and tilt three point adjustment. Also has a woods backhoe attachment. I have loved it so much I bought a second for mowing and backup.

Here is the question:

The second b7500 (which is in far better shape). Doesn’t have any external hydraulics. How hard would it be to transfer the FEL and remotes to the nicer tractor if the first one dies?

Also, how hard would it be to add a single remote for top link control?

Appreciate any thoughts or advice.

Thanks,

Dan
Moving the hydraulics to the other tractor is simple enough but takes some sweat. I can't find a factory option for rear remotes. Post a picture of yours - I suspect they are DIY.

Adding a DIY remote to your new tractor requires a valve, hoses, and outlets - roughly $300. You would also need the OEM hydraulic outlet block below.

Dan