RCK60-24 B Mower Settings ?

JBRoberts

May 3, 2012
St Charles, IL USA
Hi all:

Just purchased a nice Kubota B7500HSD with a RCK60-24B mid mount mower. The trouble is I didn't get any mower operating manual and I'm trying to decipher the mower settings label on top deck of mower. I can set the gauge wheels easier enough but there are a couple of settings I can't seem to find how to set them.

Does any one have a handy cheat sheet showing the locations of each of the 4 settings needed to set cut height ?

many thanks

JB

Rusty46

Equipment
B7500 HSD-R, LA 302, RCK60-24B, Woods RB-72, Millcreek 25, Harrow, Payne PF800,
Hi all:

Just purchased a nice Kubota B7500HSD with a RCK60-24B mid mount mower. The trouble is I didn't get any mower operating manual and I'm trying to decipher the mower settings label on top deck of mower. I can set the gauge wheels easier enough but there are a couple of settings I can't seem to find how to set them.

Does any one have a handy cheat sheet showing the locations of each of the 4 settings needed to set cut height ?

many thanks

JB
JBRoberts -My cheat sheet is the decal on the top of the mmm. The mowing height ranges from 1.5” to 4”.
The two front gauge wheel shafts have three holes labeled from top to bottom as A, B, C. The deck arm sleeves have two holes labeled from top to bottom as X and Y. The settings are: 1.5” C-X, 2” C-Y, 2.5” B-X, 3” B-Y, 3.5” A-X, 4” A-Y.

The rear gauge wheels move together. The adjustment rack has six notches labeled from front to back as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. The settings are 1.5” 1, 2” 2, 2.5” 3, 3” 4, 3.5” 5, and 4” 6.

The left hand rear anti-scalp roller arm sleeve has three holes labeled from top to bottom as a, b, c. The roller shaft has one hole labeled x. The settings are: 1.5’ and 2” a-x, 2.5” and 3” b-x, 3.5” and 4” c-x.

The right hand rear anti-scalp roller has three sets of mounting holes labeled top to bottom as I, II, and III. The settings are 1.5” and 2” I, 2.5” and 3” II, 3.5” and 4” III.

Your Kubota dealer or one of the online parts suppliers should be able to get you a new decal, should you want one.

Best wishes!