Quick hitch mountable quick attach

nbking

Equipment
L2501HST 4X4, Rtv-x900
Jul 8, 2018
Sonora, CA
I want to hang my quick attach bucket on my quick hitch while I am swapping out my snow plow blade. Do they make a quick attach mount that will fit to a quick hitch. Searching just came up with quick hitch stuff, but not what I want. Basically I want to save some time. I move the tractor out, drop the bucket, go get the snow plow blade, bring it out drop it, go get the bucket, bring it inside, and go get the snow blade, then reverse to swap it back. Thanks

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Why not just leave the bucket outside? Will the bucket protrude past the wheels on the rear and create a hazard you might hit with something if you arent careful? Seems you are going to pay more for the QA attachment than the bucket itself. Also, on a 3 PT you cant curl so it isnt going to easily allow you to lock into the SSQA unless you maybe have a hydraulic top link.
Sorry just curious.

nbking

Equipment
L2501HST 4X4, Rtv-x900
Jul 8, 2018
Sonora, CA
Thanks for the info. I don't want to leave my bucket outside overnight, or longer. Recently I've had my snow blade on and just want to put the bucket on the dolly I made for moving stuff around in my shop. It would just save me some time swapping them out.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
And SSQA mount would not really work all that well on a three point unless you had a hydraulic top link, because you have to tilt the top of the SSQA hitch side towards the mount (like a bucket) to get it to mount up. ;)

Dunbar

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 LA525 QA PFL2042 Forks RCR1860 FDR1672 BB1560 EA55 WR Grapple FitRite TnT
Aug 2, 2018
Texas
Man I totally misread what you are looking for. I thought I saw QA 'ball' mount, for moving trailers etc.

nbking

Equipment
L2501HST 4X4, Rtv-x900
Jul 8, 2018
Sonora, CA
Thanks for the replies. I was just wanting to hang it on there, don't need to lock it down, and was thinking how it hangs off the quick attach, I could just put the top link all the way out, and the bucket would just swing, would be able to pick it up easily, but maybe would be a pain to set down on my cart. But was just trying to think of a way.
I was thinking more about it and maybe I could chain it to the quick hitch pick it up, that's free.
Thanks again

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
I just drop my bucket on a harbor freight furniture dolly , back up , then roll my pallet fork( on a HF dolly) & attach. I caught the furniture dollys on sale & with coupon I bought 2 for the shredder , 2 for the box blade, plus one ea for bucket & forks. I might have $30 in furniture movers.
I don't leave any implements out as we don't live on our country place yet. I will say I hope I never need to own or use a snowblower:D, admit I wish for a cab & AC about April.

Lennyzx11

Equipment
L3301
Dec 18, 2015
Bennington Vermont
I have the one from titan. I modified it to work with a qh.
It was a simple mod as I recall but I distinctly remember that the factory could have done it my way just as easily and cheaper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk