Quick Disconnect block removal and replacement

Frankb

Equipment
Kubota B2601, FEL, Backhoe, Belly Mower, Grapple, Rear Scrape Blade
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
I have the B2601 tractor with quick disconnect block for FEL that leaks. I am completely replacing the block and mounting bracket with a new bracket and individual male and female connectors. I do not like the QD Blocks. I have all the parts, but never got any instructions on the removal of the block. I removed the two small mount screws, and now need to separate the lines from the block so I can install the new male and female connectors. I do not want to screw this up and cannot find any videos on replacing the leaky block.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

greg86z28

Equipment
B2601
May 17, 2020
South Central Wisconsin
Hey Frank -

I'm going to be doing something similar, except that I'm retaining the male connections and mounting plate on the tractor and just swapping out the loader side connections to individual female flat face.

This may help your quest to ditch the tractor side block:
1622139290874.png

Frankb

Equipment
Kubota B2601, FEL, Backhoe, Belly Mower, Grapple, Rear Scrape Blade
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
Hey Frank -

I'm going to be doing something similar, except that I'm retaining the male connections and mounting plate on the tractor and just swapping out the loader side connections to individual female flat face.

This may help your quest to ditch the tractor side block:
View attachment 60611
appreciate the info. I decided to contact the dealer and they are coming to get the tractor and install everything for me N/C. Now I don't have to mess with it at all. We found out that the lines would need to be changed out as well due to the upward bend of the existing lines going to the block. The new mount requires the bends to be in a different area.
Thanks for the help and diagram.

Reactions: 1 user