Procurement of a Tractor

DB-n-VA

Equipment
L4060HST, open station with T-N-T kit.
Oct 5, 2021
Central Virginia
That's great news! Let us know if they honor their pricing from back then.
Update on my tractor. I received my tractor on December 30th. The price of the tractor and all the attachments were the same price on the final paperwork as I signed the agreement over a year ago. The dealer is absorbing the cost difference since it was Kubota's fault on the delayed delivery. They also absorbed the difference on the loan interest of the implements. My dealer honored their price lock agreement and I'm very thankful as I didn't really want to got some where else and wait for another year+.

Reactions: 9 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Update on my tractor. I received my tractor on December 30th. The price of the tractor and all the attachments were the same price on the final paperwork as I signed the agreement over a year ago. The dealer is absorbing the cost difference since it was Kubota's fault on the delayed delivery. They also absorbed the difference on the loan interest of the implements. My dealer honored their price lock agreement and I'm very thankful as I didn't really want to got some where else and wait for another year+.
Happy New Year.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Fantastic !
A very honest dealer!

Reactions: 1 users