No loader valve

afphinfan

Equipment
Kubota L4300
Aug 9, 2024
Lake Martin, AL
Just bought a used L4300, mainly for cutting in and maintaining firebreaks on small property I am having long leaf pines planted. While I didn’t need an FEL, I wouldn’t mind having TnT. Every search Ive done mentions adding a 3rd function to the loader valve but nothing ever talks about when there is no loader. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Just bought a used L4300, mainly for cutting in and maintaining firebreaks on small property I am having long leaf pines planted. While I didn’t need an FEL, I wouldn’t mind having TnT. Every search Ive done mentions adding a 3rd function to the loader valve but nothing ever talks about when there is no loader. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
I talk about it all the time. In fact that poor dead horse has been beaten so badly it is no longer recognizable.

You can add a commodity two spool valve to that tractor for $250-$300. Hoses and couplers for the rear outlets another $200.

If you want details just ask.

Dan

Reactions: 1 user

afphinfan

Equipment
Kubota L4300
Aug 9, 2024
Lake Martin, AL
I talk about it all the time. In fact that poor dead horse has been beaten so badly it is no longer recognizable.

You can add a commodity two spool valve to that tractor for $250-$300. Hoses and couplers for the rear outlets another $200.

If you want details just ask.

Dan
Yes sir, Id be grateful for the details. Thank you