Newbie Kubota owner with ?????

Radfisher

Equipment
BX2660, 54" mower deck, 50" snowblower, 60" snowplow blade, FEL
Oct 9, 2010
Homer, Alaska
Hello folks. I'm a new owner of Kubota equipment and I live in Alaska.
I have a BX2660 tractor, with RX54PBX mower deck, LA243 FEL, and a BX2750D snowblower.
Upon installing the snowblower with the BX2751 quick hitch, my ? is how are the hydraulic hoses coming the the hitch cylinderto which of the four couplers do they attach to? The couplers on my tractor are in line and colored white,red,blue, and yellow. I also have the electric motor kit for the chute rotation and upon hooking up the wiring the instructions show a wire taped into a wire that's attached to a wire thats is hooked up to the ignition switch, which wire do I attach this ground wire to and how are they identified? Also where have you guys put the switch so it's out of the way of everything else? I don;t want to drill more than one 1/2" hole for the toggle swith for the chute motor.
Lastly I want to ask about the engine oil you use in in your tractors. I have a Dodge diesel pickup and use the Valvoline Blue premium 15-40 or 5-40 synthetic oil and would like to know if this is ok to use in my tractor.
Thanks for your help!!!!
:)