New to me

monoptn

Sep 13, 2018
Clarksville, TN
If things go according to plan, I should have a new to me 2011 B2320 HST at my house within a week. The information I have picked up here has been invaluable. I'll fill you in with details and pictures upon delivery!

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Welcome to the OTT forum.

You have learned well, pictures are very much appreciated.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Very nice!

If you're in the market, I see a brand new MMM to fit it in the Buy, Sell & Trade Section here on OTT.....

monoptn

Sep 13, 2018
Clarksville, TN
The tractor was supposed to have been serviced by the dealer, however, it was delivered to me without being serviced. They apologized profusely, but I got such a good deal I didn't beat them up too much. I figured that was an opportunity to get to know it a little bit, so I changed the oil and filter, transmission fluid and filters, air filter, and the fuel filter. It was pretty simple, thanks to the pointers I found on this site.

I've played around with it clearing out a fence row in my back yard, moving a bit of dirt to some low spots, and digging a trench with a sub soiler to repair my broken invisible dog fence. This thing is in great shape and runs like a sewing machine! Next, I plan to get a box blade, a grader blade, and an aerator, and get my yard leveled out and in tip-top shape. I may have to wait until spring for the bulk of that, as I am busy this time of year at work, and it is almost past the fescue growing season.

My neighbor saw me working on the Kubota, and I told him I got a new toy! He asked me what I was going to do with it (I live on a lot of just under 2 acres). I said, "I'm not sure - my wife asked me the same thing!!"

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Congrats on the new tractor.

I see that you are from Clarksville. Which side?

I was born in what was called New Providence but is now part of Clarksville.

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Are you in between Clarksville and I24 or east of I24?

My grandparents had a farm in New Providence, where I was born, and a house on Robb Ave. close to Marion St. which is now part of the Austin Peay campus.

Small world?

monoptn

Sep 13, 2018
Clarksville, TN
Are you in between Clarksville and I24 or east of I24?

My grandparents had a farm in New Providence, where I was born, and a house on Robb Ave. close to Marion St. which is now part of the Austin Peay campus.

Small world?
Between Clarksville and 24. I suspect I would know your family, or at least the name. We've been around here for a while .

Tractor Dell

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
Jun 13, 2017
Central PA
My neighbor saw me working on the Kubota, and I told him I got a new toy! He asked me what I was going to do with it (I live on a lot of just under 2 acres). I said, "I'm not sure - my wife asked me the same thing!!"
LOL, this part cracked me up. I bet there is a good portion of folks on here who got asked the same question when they got theirs.... including me! :)