skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Man I would have the dealer by the balls by this time, it really sounds like fuel to me but they should have checked it all out, like inside the tank for debris, clogged lines, filters, injectors and pump,, Yes I would be talking to the owner by this time, and maybe dancing on his desk, or at least talking to the regional manager. They either haven't done a damn thing or don't know a damn thing, either way I feel for you, I had problems with a yellow tractor like that and got jerked around until I threatened to stop payment.

Csxman66

Equipment
Kubota BX25D,bushhog, box blade,rototiller.
May 3, 2014
Lake lure,nc
I'm going to the dealer and demand my money back! If he doesn't want to do that...I'll start the legal wheels!!

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Before you get into litigation I'd suggest getting back in touch with the folks at the SE regional office. They should be even more understanding with this additional problem and see to it for timely, complete and final repairs. Might even ask them for some insurance to cover any further breakdowns.

You go get an atty. involved and you may be months or years before you have a working tractor from Kubota!

Frank46

Equipment
L3800 La524 loader
Nov 4, 2013
new Iberia,LA
I called my dealer on good friday, they sent one of their men out looked at and corrected the problem. As he was about to leave I apologized for having him come out there. His reply was''It's what we do,anymore problems just call us." Haven't heard that in years. So yesterday I stop in and get the smv sign and a couple bungi cords for the lifting arms. My machine didn't come with them. No charge for any of these items. They are great people. Frank

Csxman66

Equipment
Kubota BX25D,bushhog, box blade,rototiller.
May 3, 2014
Lake lure,nc
I'm glad your dealer treats u well, mine seems more about selling u something and getting u out the door.hell, the day mine first went down,as I stated on here.. I called and the owners son came down to( take a look) and before I hung the phone up,I told him to bring me a gallon of hyd..crap they charged me full price. Now I don't want something for nothing,but the could have said, hey discount this or no charge. I paid,but if I had been the dealer,no charge would have been in order!