New DIRT DOG

Frankb

Equipment
Kubota B2601, FEL, Backhoe, Belly Mower, Grapple, Rear Scrape Blade
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
Just bought a new Dirt Dog Blade for moving dirt and snow with my L3200 tractor. I asked my dealer about the blades he had on hand, but was not crazy about them. Dealer told me about another brand he carries but could not keep them in stock long. He said he was about to order a 7' for another customer and would also order a 6' so I could see them. He said he had trouble keeping them on his lot. As soon as he ordered a few, they were sold. I said good and waited a total of only two days before getting the call to come look at it. I had to have it after one look at this super heavy duty blade.
I just built a new 3 bay shelter for my Kubota L3200 tractor and needed to run electric to it. I used the BH77 backhoe to dig the trench and after running the underground wire, I used the Dirt Dog Blade to fill in the trench. I pushed, pulled and even used the offset position and the angle position and the Dirt Dog worked great on the L3200. It has a category 1 quick hitch compatible A-frame
double strap hitch, 5 forward angles and 3 reverse angles, 3 tilt angles and offsets up to 16". They even offer it in different colors to match the tractor. Of course I had to get the Kubota Orange and it was a perfect match. In my opinion, this thing is built to last. I have no connection with the company and have no benefits to advertise. I am just happy when I get something that is really worth the price and thought I would pass along the information to others. I cannot wait for any snow that may come along now so I can try out the new Dirt Dog. Our road is a private road and just over a mile long and no plows ever come here.
Here is a pic of my new Dirt Dog.

Attachments

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I looked at Dirt Dogs when I was shopping for a blade- they offer nice equipment for the money.

Frankb

Equipment
Kubota B2601, FEL, Backhoe, Belly Mower, Grapple, Rear Scrape Blade
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
I would buy it again if I needed another. For the money, you get a ton of quality in this blade. Used it again last night to grade out some dirt instead of using the box blade and it worked just fine once again. I really like the option of all the different adjustments on the blade. All I can say is "money well spent".