New BX25D!!

northcop

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Sep 11, 2013
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Hey folks,

Been lurking on here awhile reading reviews and comments on different units and finally pulled the trigger on a BX25D. Only been able to put a few hours on it so far but wow is that a nice little machine. This is my first real tractor so I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. Thanks to all of you for your great detailed articles and advice it really helped me narrow down my search. Take care!

Northcop

Paulemar

Equipment
BX25, 60" MMM, 3 point hitch, 60" front plow, 48" Phoenix rototiller.
Jan 21, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
They are really nice little machines. Mine has not failed to do what I've asked of it yet. Sometimes it takes a while, but sitting down while doing some serious work is soooooo much easier and faster than doing things manually. I have used the front end loader a lot more than I could have imagined. The backhoe jobs are saved up to do all at once because I take it off and put on a 3 point implement or my ballast box. You will really like it! Enjoy

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
North,

right there with ya! Lots to do, things to test out - I am looking forward to the cool weather ( 95 here today + 95 humidity) so I can stay outside with by 25D without sweating my kahunas off! :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Welll any OPP is welcome here,, And congrads on your new toy,, remember we are a visual bunch in here so pictures are always welcome

northcop

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Sep 11, 2013
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll definitely be posting some pics in the coming days. I'm not OPP skeets farther north than their jurisdiction but thank you kindly nonetheless. I,m jealous of the warm weather you guys are still having its starting to get crappy here but fortunately my snowblower is on order and should be in soon! I can't possibly describe how excited I am to use the blower on the new tractor instead of the little plow on my ATV. Winters are very harsh in northwestern Ontario.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
You are going to have a ball,, if Tbay gets snow like I keep hearing, man your gona have fun,, :D I made the run from Longlac to t bay once in the winter long time ago on 11,,,, pucker factor was at defcom 9:rolleyes:
RCMP?

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Congratulations on your new tractor, nice little machine for sure.

northcop

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Sep 11, 2013
I said there would be pics eventually, here's the machine and the rest of the little fleet with just the deck on after the first loader and backhoe removal. The second pic is 2755HD blower on the crafty little dolly I made for it. That thing worked out perfectly for moving the blower around my shop and lines up perfectly with the male end of the quick attach on the front. Wish I could say that was planned....

EDIT: I should have looked at the pic more carefully before upload...the blower is on the shipping palette, but I did make a handy rolling dolly for it.

Attachments

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Very cool,, yeah I know a little play on words,,lol,,
Hows things up in the GWN these days?:confused:

northcop

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Sep 11, 2013
All good Skeets!! you asked before about my force I'm with one of the first nations forces we service all the fly in remote reservations. The great white north isn't quite white yet just in the crappy late fall stages.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
FIRST NATIONS :eek: Hully krap you do cover some ground, I bet theres water back there where the fish die of old age and have never seen a white man,,lol