Moving trees the Bulldog way

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Yeah I rebuilt one of those popn johnnies awhile back when I use to rice farm and build fence.

My 1st tractor was a T-20 MF and boy I was proud @ 5yrs old!:):):)

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Did you know that JD doesn't even make a tractor under 90 HP any more. Everything under 90HP is built by Yanmar and then has JD sheet metal and color put on them.

With this thought now in your mind, does this clear up some of the quality issues with the new JD line up?
Me personally I've never cared for JD for the simple fact they are way over priced for what they really are. And Im not shocked none the less about JD's are built by someone else. I figured that JD was doing that NH and Case does and put a cheaper diesel engine in their equipment.

JD has Yanmar and NH Case put Iveco's under the hood

stuart

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7001 with loader & tiller, 3 point hitch and 4' rear blade
Aug 9, 2009
Aldergrove, BC, Canada
Did you know that JD doesn't even make a tractor under 90 HP any more. Everything under 90HP is built by Yanmar and then has JD sheet metal and color put on them.

With this thought now in your mind, does this clear up some of the quality issues with the new JD line up?
Maybe that is why they are so hard to steer

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Me personally I've never cared for JD for the simple fact they are way over priced for what they really are. And Im not shocked none the less about JD's are built by someone else. I figured that JD was doing that NH and Case does and put a cheaper diesel engine in their equipment.

JD has Yanmar and NH Case put Iveco's under the hood
Eric,
Very instering....
I do know several mowers and tillers like Troy-Built are now MTD.
My friend next door bought a zero turn radius (JD) and was doggn that it only cost him 7,000.00, well when the man showed up to sign off yeah it was under 7,000.00 but then again City of Angelton near where I live has all zero turns.
Kind like when I drove a POS Ford Crown Vic as a Police Car...rather used it as a drag on a shrimp boat.
What they can get cheap will be a down fall. I seen that happen to much.
Note: I don't flame JD or Ford so I was just pointn out.