Measuring Chart

Speed25

Equipment
L2501(sold) - BX25D
Apr 23, 2024
NC
Look at the tablespoon and teaspoon lines in the diagram......

(5 US tablespoons) + (1 US teaspoon) =
0.333333333 US cups
Ahh, makes sense, but also makes it confusing. There's probably a better way of denoting it, but now that I see it, I can work with it.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
What about the metric clock? :ROFLMAO:
Should we discuss that?
Personally, I would prefer that we discuss the doomsday clock, or we could discuss the politics of Washington (the town, not the President). Just to be fair to our neighbors to the North, we can also through in the politics of Ottawa Canada. Hell, we have 50 different and unique States, so if you want to through them into the mix, and again to keep our neighbors to the North happy, we can include the 10 provinces and 3 territories of Canada. Without much effort I am relatively certain that we can cause a casm divide of epic proportions in less than 24 hours.

Reactions: 1 user

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
I have a conversion app for stuff like this.
It will convert millimeters to inches, US dollars to Mexican pesos, or nearly anything else.

I also have a calculator that works with fractions.

For stuff I deal with routinely, I don’t need either. For stuff that’s outside my usual usage or to confirm what I “think” is right or for fractional calculations that get irritatingly cumbersome I like them very much. I don’t use them a ton so I can put up with the ads in exchange for free. If I used them more, I’d pay for them.

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
just did a google search and it is 48 teaspoons to a cup and 16 tablespoons to a cup.

Now that is settled, can we get back to arguing about something that really matters to all of us, such as Kubota Credit, hydraulic and engine oils, filters, and all the other topics that seem to bring out the best in each of us? It is obvious that we will never agree to teaspoons, tablespoons, cups or any other units of measurements.
I must be thinking Imperial measures