Meanwhile in Boston

OldeEnglish

Equipment
B7100D, MMM, B205 Dozer Blade, woods m48, b2910
Jul 13, 2014
Western, MA
I'm sure you all will see this on the news but these fools put the entire city to a hault today by blocking a major interstate. Well planned with rent a trucks with lift gates. I believe there was around 20 of them setup like this. Their parents must be so proud!They should be charged as terrorists and i have no respect for these scumbags.

Last edited:

OldeEnglish

Equipment
Jul 13, 2014
Western, MA
Last edited:

BotaDriver

Equipment
L3800dt
May 15, 2013
North GA
They had a large loader on scene, I would have just picked their butts up and tossed them off to the side. Not before flavoring them with some pepper of course. The citizens could have dealt some preventive justice; problem solved.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Should have just scooped them up with a loader and dumped them in a trash truck! ;)

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Easy solution. Wrap a choke chain around the barrel, lift with wrecker, take it to the nearest off ramp. Attached morons can either walk (if they can keep up) or be dragged. Then leave the idiots on the road side to extricate themselves however they may.

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
aaaaaaaahh, speed bumps!:cool:

:eek: You can not pepper them :eek:.
That would be a salt.:p:D
Relish the thought, we mustard be civilized.

I agree, let waste management remove the trash!

OldeEnglish

Equipment
Jul 13, 2014
Western, MA
I figured you guys would get a kick out of it! I was thinking more on the lines of a snowplow, quick and easy lol. Can you believe the judge released them until their next court date?!?! I was reading how a lot of people missed flights because of it. That loader could have definitely been used for more than what they did with it!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
aaaaaaaahh, speed bumps!:cool:

:eek: You can not pepper them :eek:.
That would be a salt.:p:D
Relish the thought, we mustard be civilized.

I agree, let waste management remove the trash!
Your posts are always the best! :D

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Looks like they somehow got their arms fastened into holes in the barrel??

And the BPD was using a Stihl chop saw to cut the barrel...???

A Stihl 046 Magnum chainsaw with a good square tooth chain could have gone through something a lot quicker......at the shoulder.

They would need the white sheet to prevent too much spray, it might end up on the road........

This is where we're going, folks. I don't like it.

They look the age of my kids. If one of them did that.......well, they wouldn't do that.;)

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Looks like they somehow got their arms fastened into holes in the barrel??

And the BPD was using a Stihl chop saw to cut the barrel...???

A Stihl 046 Magnum chainsaw with a good square tooth chain could have gone through something a lot quicker......at the shoulder.

They would need the white sheet to prevent too much spray, it might end up on the road........

This is where we're going, folks. I don't like it.

They look the age of my kids. If one of them did that.......well, they wouldn't do that.;)
That was a good catch. Didn't notice that the idiots poured themselves into the barrel. They should have just hauled them off and left attached to the concrete. Give them some time to themselves to rethink there decision making paridine while they are starving and soiling themselves. :mad:

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK it must be the meds but I am some what confused,, how were they held together in the drum? What were they protesting?

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
The idiots reached in and let someone pour full of concrete, then let it harden. Other idiots took them and barrels to the road and dropped them off.

They were protesting the supposed racist "police brutality" and "police killing poor unarmed blacks". I believe they specifically sited the black boy with a realistic looking gun (modified to hide or remove the orange tip) who was shot for pointing it at the police as if he were going to shoot them. Oddly, they don't seem to feel the need to protest the 2 assassinated policemen, or any of the dozens of other policemen murdered from day to day.

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I wonder how long their ears are going to ring after cutting that close to their heads and then the jack hammers to bust up the cement. Might have one hell of a headache for a couple days

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
I would like to see them try that in my neck of the woods. See how many
logging trucks and chip trucks would stop for them. The police could use
that loader to scrape them up off the blacktop.:D

RIDETOEAT

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L4600, LA764, LP Blade,
Dec 26, 2014
Southern Indiana
Looked like to me they were offering a hand to the cause. I would have obliged and sent them home with only the remaining hand. They are uninformed idiots. If we are in a era of black lives don't matter then affirmative action programs don't work at the very least. Lets shut them all down and truly make things equal. No hand outs for one group and no fleecing of another group to provide them. I think it would take 2-3 generations but then we would finally be equal and all standing on our own or perished in some cases.

Last edited:

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Everyone is being to harsh/critical of these people that are just trying to exercise their constitutional rights to express themselves. They went through a great deal of effort to do this. We should be thankful that they are doing something and not just sitting at home doing nothing. They should be allowed ample time to sit in the middle of I93 to make their statement. After they be leave they have been allowed ample time to make their statement, they should also be allowed more than ample time to reflect on their decision to exercise their constitutional rights. It would only be proper to then allow them sufficient time to educate the public about what they have learned doing this. No one should be allowed to interfere or even approach them. If they are willing to die for their cause, who are we to dictate what their life is worth.

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
My brother is in real estate in California. He sold a house to a couple for 425K.
They said that was all they could afford because they only made 150K (each)
per year. He asked them what they did for a living. They said they were paid
activists'.
(They were white)